If you’ve encountered various Mirage: Arcane Warfare issues, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’re going to show you how to quickly fix common Mirage: Arcane Warfare bugs so that you can resume playing as soon as possible.
Mirage: Arcane Warfare game issues [FIX]
- Game crashes
1. If Mirage: Arcane Warfare crashes, verify your game files through your Steam Library:
Go to Properties > Local Files > select “Verify integrity of the game cache…”
2. Reduce your Ragdolls and Blood Pools to minimum values and set Gore to Off/None
3. Reduce your In-game Browser Pings from Default/Maximum to 500:
Go to Steam > Settings > In-Game and select 500 from the dropdown box
4. If you have an AMD Video Card, install the latest AMD drivers and set Framerate Smoothing to Uncapped in the game’s settings. Also, disable Raptr, aka AMD Gaming Evolved, from your AMD/Radeon settings page.
- Loading issues
If the game takes more than 5 minutes to load, or hangs on the Mirage Splash screen, close it via the Windows Task Manager. Then launch it again and this time it should load very quickly.
- FPS drops
1. First, quit the game, launch Steam again and check if this issue persists. Then, make sure that you’ve installed the latest NVIDIA/ AMD/ Intel driver updates on your computer.
2. Open the Windows Task Manager, go to the Details tab, right-click on TBL and set Priority to High.
3. Make sure that your game is using your dedicated video card (GPU) to launch the game.
4. Try using the game’s Auto setting for Video Quality.
5. Reduce Shadow Quality and Effects Quality first, then try lowering other settings, including Resolution Scale.
6. Reduce the Ragdoll Duration and Blood Pools settings as these affect performance.
7. Reduce your FOV (Field of View) setting.
8. Close other CPU-heavy apps and programs.
9. Close web browsers while playing.
- Matchmaking or Server Browser Issues
To fix these issues, simply restart Steam.
1. Adjust your Matchmaking and Server Browser Settings to a lower Ping value
2. Stop all downloads while playing online games
3. Set your PC as priority on your router if this option is available
4. Play Mirage: Arcane Warfare on an Ethernet connection to avoir packetloss
- The latest game updates won’t install
- Run Command Prompt as administrator, type the netsh winsock reset command and hit Enter
- Restart your computer > update the game.
- Error 2e4
- Disable Steam as Administrator and Compatibility Mode and exit the tool.
- Open Steam again and launch the game. This simple action should fix this error.
- Unreal Engine 4 installs everytime when the game is launched
Makes sure that Windows has the latest updates installed. As a side note, this issue appears to affect mostly Windows 7 users.
If you’ve come across other workarounds to fix various Mirage: Arcane Warfare issues, you can list the troubleshooting steps in the comment section below.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- How to fix game crashes and other issues on Windows 10 Creators Update
- Forza games still attracts over 4 million players across all platforms