Fix: Train Simulator stuck on loading screen
Microsoft’s Train Simulator is one of the most popular games designed for the Windows platform. A game made especially for Windows should run without any problems and any possible bugs or errors should be addresses without hassle.
Thus, if you are currently trying to play Train Simulator on your Windows 10 device but you can’t because of a stuck loading screen, don’t panic; we are going to explain what are the troubleshooting solutions which should be applied in this situation.
But, right from the start one thing must be clarified: the stuck loading screen is a problem caused by your own system and not by the game itself.
Mostly, we are talking about a screen resolution problem or a driver malfunction. So, as you can tell, the fixes detailed below will focus on repairing these particular aspects.
How to fix Train Simulator stuck on loading screen
- Solution 1: Update graphic drivers
- Solution 2: Remove and reinstall graphic drivers
- Solution 3: Adjust screen resolution
1. Update graphic drivers
An outdated graphic driver might be the reason why you cannot play properly play Train Simulator. Here is how you can update your graphic drivers:
- Right-click on the Windows Start icon.
- From the list that will open select the Device Manager entry.
- From Device Manager extend the Display adapter entry.
- Right-click on your graphic drivers and select ‘Update Driver software..’.
- Close the window when done and reboot your computer.
- Now, try your game as the stuck loading screen error should have been fixed.
2. Remove and reinstall graphic drivers
If updating the drivers isn’t addressing the Train Simulator problems, try to manually reinstall the driver software. Only in this way you can fix a corrupted driver which isn’t running as it should.</p>
- Go to Device Manager as already explained above.
- Right click on your drivers and this time choose ‘Uninstall’.
- Then, access Control Panel: right-click on the Windows Start icon and select Control Panel.
- From Control Panel switch to Category tab and under Programs click on Uninstall.
- Find the programs related with your graphic driver and remove it.
- Restart your Windows 10 system in the end.
- Now, access your manufacturer official web page and from there download the drivers for your system.
- Manually install the software and reboot.
- Verify if the stuck loading screen issue is still there.
ALSO READ: How to fix Game DVR issues on Windows 10
3. Adjust screen resolution
As already pointed out, the loading screen that’s stuck is a problem related with your own system and not with the Train Simulator game. So, you can also try to properly adjust your screen resolution as this might fix the bug:
- First, access the folder where the game is installed.
- Then, go to Railworks and access the content sub-folder.
- From there, delete or just rename the playerprofiles.bin file.
- You have to set default monitor resolution on your Windows 10 system.
- When done, restart Train Simulator and if asked check default resolution option.
- Now your game should run without any other loading problems.
There you have it; those are the troubleshooting solutions that can help you fix the Microsoft Train Simulator loading screen stuck issue. If you experience any other Train Simulator problem, don’t hesitate and describe the error in detail during the comments field from below. Bas>ed on provided info we will try to find the perfect solutions for your problems.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- How to fix game crashes and other issues on Windows 10 Creators Update
- Fix: Unable to run Steam games in Windows 10
- Here are the best economic simulation games for PC users
USB flash drives (pen drives, flash sticks) almost completely moved disks out of the picture. They are fast, you can write anything you want whenever […]
Using speech instead of typing has more than one advantage. Lots of users strongly prefer dictation and, even though it’s still unbrushed feature, it’s getting […]