If you want to build your own PC, you’ll need a proper case for it. Many users go for the full tower case since it offers the most space for your components.
Speaking of cases, today we’re going to show you the best full tower cases with tempered glass for your future PC.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
What are the best deals on full tower cases with tempered glass?
Phanteks Enthoo Luxe
This case comes with sandblasted aluminum faceplates, LED control and a hidden compartment for your PSU and HDDs.
The case has a 27.5mm cable management space and extra 39mm cable compartment. The case has two USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports, LED switch, as well as 2 SSD brackets and removable HDD cages.
- Front panel with 2 USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports, LED switch, headphone jack
- Drop N lock locations for SSDs and removable HDD cages
- RGB controller
- Water cooling support
- Minor design flaws
Thermaltake Core V71
This case comes with a 4mm thick tempered glass side panel that allows you great view of all of your components. The case comes with 4 fans preinstalled that will ensure your PC remains cool at all times.
There are two 5.25-inch bays and 8 hidden 3.5 or 2.5-inch bays, so you should have enough space for all your storage drives. The front panel has two USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports as well as HD audio port.
- Made from SPCC
- 4mm tempered glass
- 4 preinstalled fans
- Two 5.25-inch bays, 8 hidden 3.5 and 2.5-inch bays
- Few users had issues while installing certain components
Raidmax Magnus Z23
Raidmax Magnus Z23 comes with brushed aluminum finish and 4mm dual tinted tempered glass panels. The case has 10 slots with a vertical VGA layout, and thanks to the modular design you an easily remove HDD or water-cooling tank bracket.
The case has a built-in 120mm RGB fan and two bays for 2.5 and 3.5-inch drives. Regarding the ports, there are two USB 3.0 ports, two audio ports, and a single USB 2.0 port.
- 4mm dual tinted tempered glass panels
- Modular design
- Built-in 120mm RGB fan
- Two 2.5-inch and two 3.5-inch bays
- Two USB 3.0 ports, one USB 2.0 port
- No space for a DVD drive
Dark Base PRO 900 Black Rev. 2
This case has a tinted, tempered glass panel with LED strips and a relocatable motherboard tray that you can remove and use as a test bench. Regarding the cooling, there are four 140mm fans built-in.
Speaking of fans, this case can support up to 8 fans, which makes it perfect for overclocking. The case has modular HDD slots, and it can support up to 5 HDDs, ten SSDs, and two optical drives.
- A tempered glass panel with LED strips
- Relocatable motherboard tray
- 4 140mm fans built-in, can support additional 4
- Modular HDD slots can support up to 5 HDDs, 10 SSDs, and 2 optical drives
- Minor issues while installing the power supply
darkFlash BF5 case comes with a tempered glass side panel, but it also has front mesh and acrylic panel. The case supports all motherboard sizes and it comes with cable management holes.
The case supports up to 285mm graphics cards and up to 160mm CPU coolers. Regarding the cooling, there are two 200mm RGB fans pre-installed. There are also two SSD bays and an HDD bay available.
- Tempered glass side panel
- Supports graphics cards up to 285mm and up to 160mm CPU coolers
- Has two built-in fans
- Two SSD bays and hidden hard drive bay
- The metal of the case feels a bit cheap
Closing thoughts on full tower cases with tempered glass
These are our top picks for PC cases that have tempered glass, and if you’re building a new PC, be sure to consider one of these models.