Gears of War 4 fans are in for a treat in December. The Coalition has just released the long awaited GoW4 Title Update 2, bringing two new maps to the table: Glory and Speyer.
The two maps are now available in the Versus and Horde Developer Playlist from December 6th for Season Pass owners. Actually, Glory and Speyer will also be available in public playlists for all the gamers starting from December 13.
The arrival of Glory and Speyer also means that Gridlock and Relic have to go. The good news is that you can still use these maps until December 13. As a quick reminder, Gears of War 4 maps are added to playlists for free, and they rotate in and out of public playlists. Non-Season Pass holders can also purchase individual maps in the Gears of War store and use them for as long as they want.
Gears of War 4 Title Update 2 new features and improvements
- A Daily Rewards system that will become fully functional in the near future
- Improved visual feedback for damage dealt with the Gnasher. The more blood you see, the more damage you dealt.
- Vertical Split-Screen for Windows 10 players
- Audio levels for friendly footsteps have been reduced, and enemy footstep audio levels have been increased.
- Audio and Video settings are now retained if the game is closed
- Power weapon pickups are now prioritized over ammo pickups
- Players will no longer spawn facing the wrong way at round start
- Bonus objective score now counts towards total team score.
Gears of War 4 Title Update 2 bug fixes
- Fixed an exploit allowing players to move before the wave has begun after a Boss Wave
- Fixed a rare issue where a player could appear invisible to other opponents
- Fixed an issue where campaign completion achievements may not correctly unlock.
- Also, an issue that could cause players to warp or teleport when evading or mantling has now been fixed.
For more information about the full list of updates and fixes, check out The Coalition’s dedicated forum thread.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT: