- GoPros are excellent for capturing videos and taking pictures, so if you want to buy one you should definitely do it during Black Friday.
- This article will provide a list of the best GoPros you can choose from on Amazon if you are planning to buy one.
- Are you looking for more articles related to cameras? Make sure you take a look at our thorough Cameras section, where you will find any information you need.
- For more buying lists don't hesitate to visit our detailed Buying Guides Hub which contains lots of other helpful guides.
GoPros are amazing high-quality cameras used by everyone nowadays. They are small and can be attached to helmets, vests, and other equipment. This way, you can record your journeys and activities without worrying about holding cameras.
The cameras on our phones are decent, but they don’t offer the same quality and features as action cameras. If you want to record any kind of video, you need a GoPro.
The best time to buy a brand new camera is during Black Friday when you will find all kinds of different GoPros to choose from. We will help you with an informative list of the best deals available on Amazon.
What are the best GoPro deals on Black Friday?
- 4K videos at 25FPS,
- 2.7K videos at 30FPS, 1080p videos at 60FPS
- 12MP photos
- Built-in Wi-Fi with up to 10 meters range, and an HDMI port
- Each battery lasts up to 90 mins recording in 1080p or 60 mins recording in 4K/2K
- Waterproof case that can withstand pressure up to 98FT/30M
- No image stabilization
The best budget choice on our list is AKASO EK7000. The camera has everything you need for amateur video shots, on both 4k and 1080p resolutions. Moreover, it comes with a bundle of accessories, such as a bicycle stand, waterproof case, battery, camera mount, and a lens cloth.
The camera also comes with a handy remote control that can take pictures and start/stop the video recording from a distance. You can also strap the remote to your wrists for easy access.
In conclusion, this product is the best choice for those who are just starting out with video recording. It is one of the cheaper GoPros out there. If you are just an amateur looking for a camera to casually record your life, the AKASO EK7000 is more than enough.
- 20MP plus SuperPhoto, with improved HDR and RAW photo capture
- Up to 8x Slow-motion and image stabilization with HyperSmooth 3.0
- Fully functional front screen and touch-enabled rear screen
- 5k video capturing at 30FPS
- 4K/2K video capturing at 60FPS
- 1080p video capturing at 60FPS
- Camera mods need to be bought separately
The GoPro HERO9 Black is the best action camera on the market. It brings customization to another level with its foldable mounting fingers which allow you to swap mounts quickly.
Take selfies easier now using the improved and larger front display. Furthermore, the camera comes with HyperSmooth 3.0, which offers incredible and customizable image stabilization. The digital lenses allow you to toggle between different picture modes and TimeWrap 3.0 allows for slow-motion recording.
You can Livestream in 1080p on social media thanks to HyperStabilization. The camera also has a 3.5mm microphone adapter in case you want to connect a high-quality microphone.
- Records 4K at 60/30FPS, 2.7K at 60/30FPS, and 1080p at 120FPS
- Can take up to 20MP pictures
- Built-in advanced Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS)
- Optional view angles such as Wide, Medium, and Narrow
- Waterproof camera case up to 131FT/40M
- Camera quality decreases in low light
AKASO V50 Elite is another great choice for the amount of money you spend since it comes with the same accessories as the previous, budget-oriented AKASO action camera. In addition, the remote control can be activated by voice.
The camera‘s case is made out of rubber-like plastic and it has one screen on the back that has excellent viewing angles. In addition, the screen is really bright so you can see clearly even when exposed to intense sunlight.
- 4K and 2K video recording at 30FPS, and 1080p video recording at 60FPS
- Can take photos up to 20MP
- Built-in Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS)
- Waterproof camera case up to 131FT/40M
- Poor audio quality underwater
Our mid-range action camera is Campark V40, offering colored screens at the front of the camera and at its back. In addition, the backscreen is touch-enabled.
This product also comes with a variety of accessories, a remote, and a waterproof case, although the camera itself is also waterproof for up to a depth of 10 meters.
- Records 4K and 2K at 30FPS, and 1080p at 60FPS
- Can take 20MP photos
- Equipped with Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS)
- The camera is not waterproof
The APEMAN A79 is another budget GoPro alternative. This camera also comes with a variety of attachments such as two batteries, a waterproof case, and remote control. It also comes with an external microphone that can be connected for better audio quality.
In addition, the product has a 170 Degree camera angle that allows you to capture your surroundings.
There are many action cameras on the market, and trying to find the best one for you can get quite frustrating. The previously mentioned cameras should be diverse enough in price and features to help you make de right decision.
Don’t hesitate to share your suggestions or personal experiences with us by using the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
GoPro cameras are extremely reliable, but if you have them on the road you’ll need a lot of storage to record everything. Check out these fantastic deals on memory cards for your GoPro camera.
GoPro is still a camera in the end, but if you want to edit your recorded videos, you’ll need some compatible software.
Yes, you can. In fact, some GoPro models are considered to be among the best underwater cameras.