[FIX] Halo 5 Guardians multiplayer doesn’t work
The freshest shooter from the Halo family gained much recognition upon its release in 2015. Now, millions of players around the world are on a mission of leading Master Chief against evil hordes of alien enemies.
However, fighting opponents is not the biggest problem some players face while playing this game. Namely, numerous users recently reported that the multiplayer mode in Halo 5: Guardians doesn’t work.
Check for services outage
In the case Halo 5 or Xbox Live services are down, there’s no way you can play the game so wait. While service outages don’t happen very often, they do go down from time to time and that’s when you need to be patient.
- To check if Xbox Live services are down, visit this link
- To check if Halo 5 services are down, visit this link
Check your connection
If your console isn’t connected to the internet, you won’t be able to play any multiplayer game, including Halo 5. So, check your connection on Xbox One to make sure everything is right.
In case you’ve noticed any problems with the internet connection on your Xbox One, check out this article.
Restart the console
If none of the solutions from above solved the problem, you might want to restart your console. To restart your Xbox One, follow these instructions:
- Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, and wait for five to 10 minutes.
- Restart your Xbox One, to do that, follow these steps:
- Scroll left from Home to open the guide.
- Select Settings.
- Select Restart console.
- Select Yes to confirm.
- After another five minutes, plug the modem in, and wait for it to get back to its normal state.
- Try to connect to the multiplayer again.
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions, just let us know in the comments below!
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Fix: Slow Xbox One game downloads
- Fix: “Your network is behind a port-restricted NAT” Xbox One
- Fix: Xbox One error “Network settings are blocking party chat”
- Fix: Xbox One error code 0x807a1007
Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18836 has recently been rolled out to all the Windows Insiders who are currently in the Skip Ahead ring. The release comes […]
The Java Virtual Machine fatal exception error pops up for some users when they try to launch software built on Java. The full error message […]
Blu-ray is, without doubt, the most powerful video content hub today, which is a marked improvement to the preceding DVD medium. However, its convenience of […]