IMO.IM app is now available for Windows phones
If you’re a chat fan, you may want to check out the new IMO.IM app for Windows phone. IMO is a free app, allowing users to send text messages and make voice and video calls with their friends, no matter what device they are on.
Here are the features offered by the IMO.IM app:
- “Send unlimited instant messages
- Group chat with friends, family, roommates and others
- Keep chats in sync with mobil
- Make high-quality video and voice calls
- Share photos and videos
- Express yourself with hundreds of free stickers.”
However, there are some features available on the other platforms, which are not yet supported by the IMO.IM app for Windows. For example, in the official app description for Android, users are informed they can make group video calls with friends, whereas the Windows version of the app supports only the group chat feature.
Judging by the user feedback, the IMO.IM for Windows Phone is not a very good app, as it currently has a rating of 3 out of 5 stars.
When you first install the app, you need to provide a valid phone number so that the app can send a verification code to that number. However, it appears there is a problem with the verification code, as many users reported they didn’t receive it and cannot access the app.
Where’s my verification code?? I’m still waiting for the verification code :\
I don’t get the verification code so the app is totally useless!!
You can download IMO.IM for Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 10 Mobile from the Windows Store.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- WeChat app for Windows 10 now available in the Windows Store
- Snapchat app for Windows 10 Mobile is not coming
- GroupMe chatting app now available on Windows 10 PCs
- New Skype Alpha app for Linux now available for download
Microsoft just released cumulative update KB4491101 for those who are running Windows 10 V1507 (RTM version). The update is just restricted to the users of Windows 10 […]
It is certainly annoying to face issues in your system when you have to finish off the most important task that has been assigned by […]