- If you a fan of music, you probably tend to listen to it on your favorite pair of headphones.
- Improving sound quality isn’t that hard, and today we’ll show you a few tips on how to improve headphone sound quality on your PC.
- Are you a headphone user? You can learn more about headphones in this dedicated Headphones article.
- Looking for more useful guides? We have a lot more in our How to Hub.
Headphones are a great way to fully enjoy music, but there are several methods that you can use to improve your headphone sound quality.
Improving the sound quality on your headphones doesn’t have to be hard, and today we’re going to show you a couple of methods that you can use.
How to enhance headphone sound quality?
1. Use Boom 3D
One of the fastest ways to improve your headphone sound quality is by using Boom 3D software. The software offers virtual 3D surround technology that works with any headphone model.
31-band equalizer is also available, so you can easily fine-tune your sound just the way you want. Of course, there are presets available for many music genres.
Boom 3D can also work as a volume booster, and it increases your sound volume over its default limit without any distortions.
Regarding the compatibility, the device works with all kinds of audio devices, including headphones, earphones, speakers, and built-in laptop speakers.
Boom 3D also has its own audio effects, and with a wide array of features, it’s one of the best ways to improve your headphone sound quality.
Boom 3DUse Boom 3D to boost your headphone volume and improve the sound quality.
2. Use high-quality audio
- Use uncompressed audio files such as WAV, AIFF, and PCM.
- Use lossless file formats such as FLAC, WMA, and ALAC.
- Use high bitrate and high sample rate audio. 320Kbps and higher and 44.1kHz are recommended.
- If you’re using services such as Spotify, make sure to set the sound quality to the highest possible.
Keep in mind that streaming services optimize the audio quality, so the sound quality will certainly drop while using them. To avoid that, it’s always better to download music in a lossless audio format.
3. Upgrade your audio equipment
- Purchase a USB sound card.
- Consider purchasing a quality pair of headphones.
- Use a headphone amplifier.
Good headphones can make all the difference, and you’ll immediately notice a difference between budget and high-quality headphones.
The same goes for a USB sound card. Your built-in sound card is good enough for basic needs, but if you want to enhance your audio, it’s always a good idea to use a dedicated sound card.
If you really want to get the best possible sound, then a headphone amplifier might come in handy since it will boost your sound volume and give the sound more depth.
Improving the headphone sound quality doesn’t have to be an expensive process, and you can make a large difference simply by following the instructions from this article.
What are your tricks for improving headphone sound quality? Let us know in the comments below.