- Ran into some trouble while trying to enjoy the Jackbox Party Pack?
- In case of can't join this room error please follow the steps listed below.
- Our guide is designed to help you restore game functionality in no time.
There’s nothing like some games to help take your mind off everything you had to deal with during another day of work.
However, not all people are into Call of Duty or Elden Ring, and some prefer to unwind with some friends by playing activity games.
And you probably already heard of Jackbox Games, the party game-making studio best known for hit games like You Don’t Know Jack, Quiplash, Fibbage, Drawful, and Trivia Murder Party, among others.
With such a variety of games designed to appeal to everyone in the room, Zoom call, or Twitch stream, the drawing, writing, trivia, and hidden identity games quickly became really popular.
Now, provided you already bought a party pack and would like to get the game going with your friends but are unable to, we can lend a helping hand.
Here are the steps you need to go through if you get the error joining this room message while trying to host.
How Can I Fix Error Joining This Room For Jackbox Games?
1. Check the Jackbox server status and uptime
- Open your go-to browser.
- Visit the Downdetector and check server status.
2. Troubleshoot your internet connection
- Press Windows + I to open Settings.
- Select System and then click on Troubleshoot.
- Click on Other troubleshooters.
- Press the Run button next to Internet Connections.
- Select Troubleshoot my connection to the Internet.
- Restart your PC.
3. Turn off Windows Firewall
- Open the Start menu, type Firewall, and open Firewall and network protection.
- Click on Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off.
- Select Turn off Windows Defender Firewall for both Private and Public networks.
4. Reinstall Jackbox Games.
- Press Windows + I to open Settings
- Select Apps and then click on Installed apps.
- Search for Jackbox, then click on the three dots next to it and select Uninstall.
- Install Jackbox.
To make sure you keep your PC in top shape, we recommend using CCleaner, which is one of the most well-established tools for cleaning and optimizing your device.
Using it, you can clean up redundant junk files from Windows, Android, Mac, and more than 300 applications, free up some space and help fix problems.
If you were in a situation where you couldn’t play because of the error joining this room message, you now know how to solve it.
Carefully follow the steps in our guide and you’ll be back to enjoying your favorite games before you can actually say Jackbox.
Has this guide been useful to you in solving this issue? Let us know in the comments section below.