Install Windows 10 KB4040724 to boost Edge and fix connectivity bugs
The latest Windows update is only available for PCs running Windows 10 Creators Update and is labeled KB4040724. As soon as you install it, the build number will be boosted to 15063.632. This is the latest quality update for PCs running the Windows 10 Creators Update.
Changelog of KB4040724
The update’s changelog only mentions a fix for an issue related to Microsoft Edge’s performance and some improvements for PCs with cellular connectivity. Check out below what exactly it includes:
- The patch comes with reliability improvements and more fixes for cellular connectivity.
- The latest update also addressed the issue in Microsoft Edge where performance-related issues and/or unresponsiveness plagued the browser after its first launch.
One known issue of patch KB4040724
The new build features only one known issue which was already present in the latest Tuesday Patch Update. After you install the update, your PC may change Arabic and Czech languages to English in Microsoft Edge or other apps, and Microsoft promised to provide a fix for the issue as soon as possible.
Normally, you don’t have to download any updates manually and if you go to Settings – Update & Security – Windows Update – Check for Updates, your system will download the necessary updates automatically on its own.
Anyway, if you prefer to download it manually, you can head over to Microsoft’s official update catalog and get it on your system from there.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Windows 10 Creators update build 15031 released to Insiders
- Windows 10 Creators Update build 15002 released to Insiders on the Fast Ring
- All the features you’ll find in Windows 10 Creators Update Build 14997
Game stuttering is the irregular delays between GPU frames that can have a notable impact on gameplay. A game that stutters will feel slow, or […]
Facebook is reportedly maintaining a list of user data taken directly from their accounts. You might be surprised to know that Facebook’s ex-employees and existing […]