Download KB4099572 on Windows 10 Mobile to fix browsing issues
Windows 10 Mobile users received a new update on Patch Tuesday aimed at fixing Internet Explorer issues. Actually, KB4099572 is just a reiteration of a previous patch, as Microsoft confirms on its support page.
This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include: This build includes all the improvements from KB4093107.
As a quick reminder, update KB4093107 fixes the following bugs:
- Access violation errors on certain pages in Internet Explorer
- Addresses the bug that blocks printing content generated by ActiveX in Internet Explorer
- Time zone information errors
- Internet Explorer fails to identify custom controls.
If you installed earlier updates, your phone will download and install only the new fixes included in KB4099572.
The patch is available for all Windows 10 Mobile users, irrespective of the release ring you’re on.
Microsoft is not aware of any issues affecting this update. For the time being, users haven’t reported anybugs yet, so the whole install process should go smoothly.
Have you installed KB4099572 on your Windows 10 phone? Did you encounter any issues? Let us know in the comments below.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Windows 10 Mobile won’t get the full benefits of PWAs
- WhatsApp OS: it will still support Windows 10 mobile!
- Fix: Windows 10 Mobile GPS issues
Microsoft is all set to launch its next big update, Windows 10 version 1809 in October. While that should be a nice piece of news […]
The Windows 10 October 2018 Update (otherwise 18H2) rollout might now be two to three weeks away. For the last few months, new build previews […]