- Some of the new gamers reported that League of Legends can't claim tutorial rewards after completing the missions.
- Note that you must reach a minimum of level 5 in-game to unlock the received capsules.
- If you already got to level 5, uninstalling and reinstalling the game may work in order to open your LoL tutorial rewards.
- Keep in mind that contacting the League of Legends support team is also an option to consider.
With the help of its tutorials, League of Legends allows beginners worldwide to improve the player experience.
However, some users complained that LoL can’t claim the tutorial reward. This is how gamers describe the problem:
Just finished the three mission assignments for the tutorial, but it won’t let me open the capsule.
This article will show you a few options you should try to fix this annoying issue. Don’t hesitate to apply the steps below one by one
How can I open the League of Legends tutorial reward?
1. Get minimum level 5 in-game
Your rewards are stored in a well-defined inventory. To open your tutorial capsule, you must reach a minimum of level 5 in-game. You won’t be able to access it until then.
2. Log out and log in again
If you got a minimum of level 5 and the tutorial reward is still not opening, you might disconnect and reconnect again to the game. This trick does wonders, so give it a try as well.
3. Uninstall and reinstall the game
Uninstall the game
- Open Settings.
- Go to Apps.
- On the left side, select Apps & features.
- On the right side, scroll down to the Search this list bar and type League of Legends.
- Locate and select the game, then click on Uninstall.
Reinstall the game
- Download League of Legends.
- Launch the installer and follow the prompts in the setup wizard.
- Launch League of Legends and the installation of the game client will be completed.
- Press the Launch button at the top of the patcher screen and the game client will open.
- The game client will continue to download the rest of the game contents.
- After the download is completed, you can log in to the client service.
If the problem persists even after the logout and login process, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling League of Legends.
4. Access LoL support website
- Go to the League of Legends support website and log in with your LoL credentials.
- Scroll down and click on the Submit a ticket red button.
- In the search box, scroll down and select RP purchases, store issues, complete the indicated bars and click on the Submit button.
Not being able to open your LoL tutorial reward can be related to some random game bugs. Thus, contacting the League of Legends support team might solve this issue.
We hope at least one of these suggestions worked for you. For other similar issues, you can always check a full guide about how to fix game crashes in Windows 10.
Also, if you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to leave a comment in the section below. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.