- The Lenovo N700 is a magnificent mouse that is packed with highly useful features. It comes with 2.4 G wireless technology and has Bluetooth capabilities as well.
- However great a mouse, there is still room for error. Therefore, in this article we will discuss a fix for any common Lenovo N700 driver errors that you may run into.
- Check out our Computer Peripherals Hub to find everything you need to know about the adapter problems in Windows 10.
- Take a look at our Fix section to find anytime useful guides when technical glitches might ruin your digital experience.
When you are having difficulty connecting your Lenovo N700 to a PC, it usually has to do with its Bluetooth drivers.
So naturally, solving Lenovo Bluetooth driver issues will help you get your Lenovo N700 working again.
Below are 3 methods that you can use to get things working again. It is important to note that these instructions are designed for Windows 10 users.
How can I fix Lenovo N700 driver issues on Windows 10?
1. Update drivers
- Press the Windows Key + S and type in Check for updates into the search bar.
- This should lead you to a window that will allow you to manually check for updates again.
Manually search for an updated driver on the Lenovo official website. You might have to do a little digging, but it is usually not very difficult to find the latest updates for your mouse.
Keep in mind that updating your drivers is an advanced procedure. If you’re not careful you can cause permanent damage to your system by downloading the wrong driver versions.
We strongly recommend a dedicated driver updater program to automatically download all the outdated drivers on your PC.
Some of the most common Windows errors and bugs are a result of old or incompatible drivers. The lack of an up-to-date system can lead to lag, system errors or even BSoDs.To avoid these types of problems, you can use an automatic tool that will find, download, and install the right driver version on your Windows PC in just a couple of clicks, and we strongly recommend DriverFix. Here’s how to do it:
- Download and install DriverFix.
- Launch the application.
- Wait for DriverFix to detect all your faulty drivers.
- The software will now show you all the drivers that have issues, and you just need to select the ones you’d liked fixed.
- Wait for DriverFix to download and install the newest drivers.
- Restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
Drivers will no longer create any problems if you download and use this powerful software today.
Disclaimer: this program needs to be upgraded from the free version in order to perform some specific actions.
2. Ensure Bluetooth hardware is enabled
- Press the Windows key + X key and select Device Manager.
- Locate the Bluetooth or Bluetooth Radio section.
- Expand that section and find your N700 Bluetooth driver.
- Right-click on it and press Enable.
3. Enable Discovery Mode
- First make sure your N700 mouse Bluetooth is on and in range of your PC.
- Open Start, type Settings and double-click on the first result.
- Go to Devices section.
- Select the Add Bluetooth or other device option.
- It should help you find your Lenovo N700 mouse.
Typically, a Lenovo N700 driver error has to do with an out of date computer. Your discovery settings on your PC might not be properly set either.
Therefore, the solutions above should help you connect your mouse to the computer again without any trouble.
For any more questions or suggestions, don’t hesitate to reach for the comments section below.