Fix: Lenovo N700 driver error on Windows 10
The Lenovo N700 is a magnificent mouse that is packed with highly useful features. It comes with 2.4 G wireless technology and has Bluetooth capabilities as well. There are three buttons on the computer mouse for extra flexibility. To top it off it comes with a laser pointer, which will make it so much easier to give your presentations.
The dual modes of this Lenovo sets it apart from from other mouses of it’s class. However great a mouse, there is still room for error. Therefore, in this article we will discuss a fix for any common Lenovo N700 driver errors that you may run into.
When you are having difficulty connecting your Lenovo N700 to a PC, it usually has to do with it’s Bluetooth drivers. So naturally, solving Lenovo Bluetooth driver issues will help you get your Lenovo N700 working again.
Below are 3 methods that you can use to get things working again. It is important to note that these instructions are designed for Windows 10 users. Other versions of Windows may require different workarounds.
Fix Lenovo N700 driver issues on Windows 10
Method 1: Enable Discovery Mode
Typically your computer will automatically discover Bluetooth devices. However, if it doesn’t locate your N700 mouse then the settings are probably improperly configured. To change this you will need to:
- First make sure your N700 mouse Bluetooth is on. This will ensure that it is discoverable. Also, it is important that the mouse is in range of your PC.
- Next open Start and type ‘Settings’ > double click on the first result
- Locate the section called Devices in the Settings window.
- Once you’re inside this section you should find an option that says “Add Bluetooth or other device“. Selecting it should help you find your Lenovo N700 mouse.
Method 2: Ensure Bluetooth hardware is enabled
- To begin, make sure that you have the proper hardware that will enable you to connect a Bluetooth device to your PC.
- Hold the Windows key together with the X key. This should make a list appear like in the picture below. Once the list appears select Device Manager.
- In the Device manager windows you will need to locate a section called Bluetooth or Bluetooth Radio.
- Expand that section and you should your N700 Bluetooth driver.
- Right click on it and press Enable.
Method 3: Update drivers
Sometimes you could receive an error because your drivers are not up to date. If this is the case, then you have several different ways that you can update your N700 wireless mouse.
One way is to manually search for an updated driver on the Lenovo official website. You might have to do a little digging, but it is usually not very difficult to find the latest updates for your mouse.
Another way to do it is to go to Device Manager in Method 2 and find the update option.
The final method is to manually check for updates. This can be done by:
- Hold the Windows Key and S together to bring up the search function of your computer.
- Next type in Check for updates into the search bar.
- This should lead you to a Window that will allow you to manually check for updates again.
Keep in mind that updating your drivers is an advanced procedure. If you’re not careful you can cause permanent damage to your system by downloading the wrong driver versions. We strongly recommend TweakBit’s Driver Updater (approved by Microsoft and Norton) to automatically download all the outdated drivers on your PC.
Disclaimer: some features of this tool are not free.
Typically, a Lenovo N700 driver error has to do with an out of date computer. Your discovery settings on your PC might not be properly set either. Therefore, the solutions above should help you connect your mouse to the computer again without any trouble.
- FIX: Wi-Fi adapter won’t connect to router
- Fix: Uplay PC Windows 10 connection issues
- FIX: HP LaserJet p1102w not printing USB
Managing a wellness center, a beauty center, or a salon can be very stressful and demanding. This is especially true if you have always used […]
To make the most of every day, you need to be organized. In this way, you will have almost everything under control. Using a schedule […]