- Downloading the Lenovo Yoga 11E touch screen driver doesn’t have to be complicated, and today we’ll show you the best methods you can use.
- The fastest way to update drivers is to use a dedicated and reliable driver updater software.
- Downloading drivers directly from Lenovo’s website is another reliable way to update your drivers.
- If the Lenovo Yoga 11e touch screen is not working on Windows 10, be sure to check this guide and see how to properly update your drivers.
To ensure that your device is working properly, you need to have the latest drivers installed, and in this guide, we’ll show you how to download the Lenovo Yoga 11E touch screen driver.
By downloading the latest drivers, you’ll ensure that your device is working without any errors and at maximum performance at all times.
There are several ways that you can use to update your drivers, and in this guide, we’re going to show you the best ones.
How can I update the Lenovo Yoga 11E touch screen driver?
1. Download the drivers from Lenovo’s website
- Go to Lenovo’s driver download page.
- Select the appropriate category.
- Locate the driver that you want to download and click the down arrow icon. Now click the download icon.
- Choose the download location and save the file.
- Once the file is saved, double-click it to run it and follow the instructions on the screen.
Alternatively, you can use the automatic driver update feature by following these steps:
- Visit Lenovo’s automatic driver update page.
- Click on the Start Scan button.
- If you don’t have the Lenovo Service Bridge application installed, you’ll be asked to do that.
- Once the software is installed, follow the instructions on the screen to scan and update all outdated drivers.
These two methods are relatively simple to follow and by using them you can easily update the Lenovo Yoga 11E touch screen driver.
If this method didn’t work for you, or if just can’t find the necessary drivers, then the next solution should be able to help you.
2. Use a specialized driver updater software
If you’re looking to update all your Lenovo Yoga 11E drivers, the best way to do that is with specialized driver updater software.
If you want a simple, yet powerful tool, we suggest you try DriverFix. It is a verified utility that scans your drivers and detects whether they need upgrades or repairs.
DriverFix uses its own driver database and can always find the perfect driver for your specific hardware.
It is especially useful when you want to update in bulk, as it will scan your whole PC and update all your drivers at once.
3. Use Device Manager
- Press Windows Key + X and choose Device Manager from the list.
- Locate the touchscreen device on the list, right-click it and choose the Update driver option.
- Now click on Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Windows will now search its driver database for a suitable driver and try to update the driver in question.
Keep in mind that isn’t the most reliable solution since the Windows database can get outdated, so it’s possible that it won’t download the latest driver.
This method is useful if you’re a less experienced user and you don’t know how to properly search for drivers, but if you’re an advanced user, we suggest using one of our other methods.
Updating the Lenovo Yoga 11E touch screen driver isn’t as hard as you think, as long as you know where to look the driver for.
What methods do you use for a driver update? Feel free to share them with us in the comments section.