- Downloading the Lenovo Yoga 11E touch screen driver doesn’t have to be complicated, and today we’ll show you the best methods you can use.
- The fastest way to update drivers is to use a dedicated and reliable driver updater software.
- Downloading drivers directly from Lenovo’s website is another reliable way to update your drivers.
- If the Lenovo Yoga 11e touch screen is not working on Windows 10, be sure to check this guide and see how to properly update your drivers.
By downloading the latest drivers, you’ll ensure that your device is working without any errors and at maximum performance at all times.
There are several ways that you can use to update your drivers, and in this guide, we’re going to show you the best ones.
How can I update the Lenovo Yoga 11E touch screen driver?
1. Download the drivers from Lenovo’s website
- Go to Lenovo’s driver download page.
- Select the appropriate category.
- Locate the driver that you want to download and click the down arrow icon. Now click the download icon.
- Choose the download location and save the file.
- Once the file is saved, double-click it to run it and follow the instructions on the screen.
Alternatively, you can use the automatic driver update feature by following these steps:
- Visit Lenovo’s automatic driver update page.
- Click on the Start Scan button.
- If you don’t have the Lenovo Service Bridge application installed, you’ll be asked to do that.
- Once the software is installed, follow the instructions on the screen to scan and update all outdated drivers.
These two methods are relatively simple to follow and by using them you can easily update the Lenovo Yoga 11E touch screen driver.
If this method didn’t work for you, or if just can’t find the necessary drivers, then the next solution should be able to help you.
2. Use a specialized driver updater software
If you’re looking to update all your Lenovo Yoga 11E drivers, the best way to do that is with specialized driver updater software.
Drivers are essential for your PC and all the programs that you use daily. If you want to avoid crashes, freezes, bugs, lag or any other problems, you will need to keep them updated.Constantly checking for driver updates is time consuming. Fortunately, you can use an automated solution that will safely check for new updates and apply them with ease, and that’s why we strongly recommend DriverFix.Follow these easy steps to safely update your drivers:
- Download and install DriverFix.
- Launch the application.
- Wait for DriverFix to detect all your faulty drivers.
- The software will now show you all the drivers that have issues, and you just need to select the ones you’d liked fixed.
- Wait for DriverFix to download and install the newest drivers.
- Restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
Drivers will no longer create any problems if you download and use this powerful software today.
Disclaimer: this program needs to be upgraded from the free version in order to perform some specific actions.
3. Use Device Manager
- Press Windows Key + X and choose Device Manager from the list.
- Locate the touchscreen device on the list, right-click it and choose the Update driver option.
- Now click on Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Windows will now search its driver database for a suitable driver and try to update the driver in question.
Keep in mind that isn’t the most reliable solution since the Windows database can get outdated, so it’s possible that it won’t download the latest driver.
This method is useful if you’re a less experienced user and you don’t know how to properly search for drivers, but if you’re an advanced user, we suggest using one of our other methods.
Updating the Lenovo Yoga 11E touch screen driver isn’t as hard as you think, as long as you know where to look the driver for.
What methods do you use for a driver update? Feel free to share them with us in the comments section.