- Seeing this error message will obviously not allow you to view the content in question, but this guide should help you.
- To fix this problem you should perform a soft reboot, and also clear the cache files.
- To never worry about any issues on Mac, bookmark our comprehensive Mac Fix Hub.
- If you're interested in more Mac-related information, don't hesitate to visit our useful Mac page.
Being able to enjoy in your iTunes content on Apple TV is crucial, but many users reported An error occurred loading this content on their Apple TV. This issue will prevent you from viewing any new content, but there’s a way to fix that.
How to fix Error occurred loading content on Apple TV?
1. Perform a soft reboot
Several users reported that they fixed An error occurred loading this content error simply by performing a soft reboot on their Apple TV. To do this, you just need to do the following:
- Press and hold the Menu button and the down arrow on your remote for 10 seconds.
- Hold the buttons pressed for about 10 seconds and the LED on Apple TV will begin to flash.
- Release the buttons.
After doing that, check if the problem is still there. On 4K models, the process is a bit different and you need to hold the TV button and the Menu button for 10 seconds. If this method doesn’t work, you can also unplug your Apple TV to restart it.
2. Disable Quick Start
According to users, you might be able to fix this problem by disabling the Quick Start feature. This is fairly simple to do, and you can do it by following these steps:
- Go to Settings > Apps.
- Select iTunes Movies and TV Shows.
- Set Quick Start to Off.
After doing that, check if the problem is still there.
3. Clear the cache
If you’re getting An error occurred loading this content message, you can fix it by clearing the cache on the application that is giving you the error. To do that, open the application and go to the settings section.
From there you should see the option to clear cache or cookies. After doing that, check if the problem is still there.
4. Contact Apple support
If the problem still persists, perhaps it would be best to contact Apple Support. It’s possible that this is a server-side issue, so you should wait for Apple to fix it or contact their support and let them know that you’re having this issue.
In today’s guide we discussed some of the fastest solutions that you can use to fix An error occurred loading this content error.
FAQ: Learn more about content errors on Mac
- Why has Word stopped working on my Mac?
Word could have stopped working on your Mac for a variety of reasons, but to fix it, try removing and re-installing the app.
- How do I unfreeze Word on Mac?
To unfreeze Word on Mac, simply press Option+Command+Escape keys, and inside the Force Quit window select the Word app, and click Quit.
- What is error code 50 on a Mac?
Error code 50 on a Mac usually appears when trying to transfer a file either by cutting or copying it. It means that you might have lost access to the copied/cut version of the file.