Mafia III’s Stones Unturned DLC challenges you to hunt down a rival from the past
Mafia III’s second of three DLC packs is now available for purchase. The Stones Unturned DLC focuses on John Donovan, who joins main character Lincoln Clay on a quest to discover a dangerous plot in New Bordeaux.
All of Mafia III’s fresh content
- John Donovan chases his former rival Connor Aldridge and his army of mercenaries.
- You’ll get more amazing moments with John Donovan and Lincoln as they draw upon the brotherhood forged during their time spent in Vietnam.
- You’ll have new environments to explore including a cool jungle island, an entirely new environment for Mafia III.
- There will be new bounty hunting missions with more unexpected trouble around New Bordeaux.
- Gamers will get some new fresh tools to play with and more weapons, including a vehicle-mounted turret and improved grenade launchers and RPGs.
- You will get the ability to call in Marshall’s Sniper Service to quickly pinpoint and take out your enemies.
- You’ll also enjoy some new Jungle Camo outfits for more serious affairs.
- The DLC brings some new fleet vehicles along with the ability to customize them.
The Stones Unturned DLC is $15 for gamers who don’t already have the $30 season pass or the Deluxe Edition. The current expansion is available on Xbox One, PS4, and PC. You can now purchase the DLC from the Windows Store.
The third expansion called Sign of the Times will also arrive sometime in the very near future.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Mafia III is the fastest-selling game in 2K’s history, despite negative reviews
- Mafia III fans want vehicle fuel back
- Mafia III Day-One Patch is now available on the Xbox One
Due to the aggressive and territorial nature of Windows 10, problems like this will emerge quite often. That’s why it’s advised to install Windows 10 […]
Pictures have been published showing Microsoft’s ideas for a foldable device with lockable hinges. While we often see these patent diagrams that never make it […]
When boot errors occur, inexperienced users will usually panic. And, even though they’re indeed quite troublesome, they can be resolved without necessarily resorting to a […]