My absolute favorite, MailBird is one of the best email clients out there that you can use on your PC.
Presented by many users as one of the best alternatives to Microsoft’s Outlook, MailBird comes with a clean user interface and a simple-to-use architecture. The visual factor weighs heavily in the decisions of many, and most users choose this client over Thunderbird, Outlook, and others.
Being a premium email client, it’s only natural that you will have to pay in order to get the paid version. Luckily, there’s a massive discount right now for Back Friday & Cyber Monday!
More so, this email client will offer an unparalleled user experience in terms of app integrations, with built-in platforms like Facebook or Google Calendar, Asana, and more to go.
How we test, review and rate?
We have worked for the past 6 months on building a new review system on how we produce content. Using it, we have subsequently redone most of our articles to provide actual hands-on expertise on the guides we made.
For more details you can read how we test, review, and rate at WindowsReport.
Mailbird will impress by its unified inbox, so you can manage all your email accounts at one glance and have all your contacts included.
If you strongly need email productivity, plus helpful tools and a user-friendly interface, approaching this email client is the top choice to do. And when it’s available at an 82% discount, there couldn’t be a better time to purchase.
What are the best deals on Mailbird?
The offer Mailbird prepared for Cyber Monday 2023 is very generous:
- Standard (Pay Once) – 60% off (
- Premium (Pay Once) – 82% off (
For an email client, these offers shall be included in your hotlist, especially the lifetime license if you have a business.
We also recommend you check the offers using a VPN in the Europe Region. There may be better discounts in different regions. If you do not have a VPN, you can choose one of our top VPNs deals.
First, let’s see a few reasons why you should choose Mailbird:
- Awsome layout – Mailbird offers several appearance customization options, including 20+ background variants, light or dark theme, a custom theme color, user avatar, and more.
- Email filtering – even though Mailbird is only the email client, in this case, entries can be moved manually into folders or automatically through rules. Rules must be created directly from the email server (Gmail, Outlook Exchange server, etc.)
- Calendar – a built-in calendar feature that automatically syncs your events marked in your email account. This includes events added on the Google calendar and from other sources.
- Direct app integration – this is the main sell-off of MailBird. You can directly connect third-party apps, such as Google Drive, Google Docs, Trello, Whatsapp, Slack, Facebook, Feedly, Dropbox, Twitter, Wunderlist, and many others. Integration is not perfectly made, but developers are constantly working on it.
MailbirdUse this amazing email client with built-in email tracking features that you can turn on and off to ease your work.
Give Mailbird a try and you’ll convince yourself that this is the best email client for Windows. Given the high popularity of the app, Mailbird for Mac is also on its way, so stay tuned!
But with discounts as high as 82% on Mailbird this Cyber Monday, you surely can’t let go of the deal!