Get rid of malware with Malwarebytes Junkware Removal Tool for Windows 10
If you install free third-party applications from the internet, then there is a high chance that you will get some junkware inside your computer without even being aware.
Sometimes, it is quite hard to find and uninstall these unwanted applications, adware or browser toolbars, which is the reason why today we will talk about the Malwarebytes Junkware Removal Tool. The Malwarebytes Junkware Removal Tool is an application that can detect unwanted programs, junkware and adware from your computer and even remove it from your PC.
It is good to know that there are many free and commercial applications out there that can help you get rid of junkware, but not all of them are able to detect and remove all these annoying tools.
According to reports, the Malwarebytes Junkware Removal Tool is able to detect and remove over 250 junkware from your Windows PC. In other words, you will not have to worry about installing third-party applications anymore as this tool will make sure that your computer stays clean at the end of the day.
Unfortunately, there is a downside of this application as it will not ask your permission to remove detected junkware. In other words, there is a high chance you will install a browser toolbar on your computer and the Malwarebytes Junkware Removal Tool will detect is it as junkware and automatically removes it.
Malwarebytes Junkware Removal Tool: How To Install & Use
- Download Malwarebytes Junkware Removal Tool from the internet (it is about 2MB in size);
- Run the Malwarebytes Junkware Removal Tool (the tool is portable, which means it doesn’t requires installation);
- Make sure that you close all running applications as this tool will automatically quit all programs before it starts scanning for junkware;
- After a few minutes, the tool will complete the scanning process and will automatically open a report in Notepad where it will list the junkware it has removed from your computer.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Windows 10 build 14971 issues: Chrome crashes, Windows Defender won’t start and more
- Malwarebytes Premium 3.0 is now available for Windows computers
- Windows 10 build 14946 addresses server-side issues
Installing Android drivers on a PC should be a walk in a park. You connect your handset with the PC via the USB cable and, […]
Do you have NOX installed on your PC? Are you experiencing any form of lag while running it? This article is specially designed for you! […]
Do you have ExpressVPN installed on your PC? Do you encounter connection problems after an update? This guide will help you out. Here, we’ll be […]