Mantis Burn Racing is developed by VooFoo Studios as a high-end racing game with highly detailed tracks, dangerous races, four players local play either with a split screen or online with up to eight players. Mantis Burn Racing offers an in-depth vehicle upgrade system to change the wheels, suspension, nitro and engine component. Thanks to these upgrades, players can win races and improve their driving skills. But there’s always room for advice and we’re here to tell you about a few strategies that will help you out in this game.
- If you create a fast vehicle, it doesn’t mean it will be easy to control it. Be careful when making turns not to turn the wheel too much and skid.
- Study the track’s characteristics before entering the race circuit to make sure your vehicle is suited for it.
- Take shortcuts only when they’re safe enough and not slippery and don’t panic when losing traction.
- Don’t ignore heavyweights because they reach a top-end speed/
- If you want a boost in speed, draft behind fast-moving vehicles.
- If you add too many upgrades, your vehicle will become too fast and unpredictable so be careful.
- If you upgrade your vehicle’s suspension, it will soften the blow of heavy landings while reducing the air gained off of big jumps and lose speed when catching air.
- Don’t hesitate to update old upgrades with newer ones. The more you play, the more powerful upgrades you’ll get.
- Use the mini-map until you’re familiar with the tracks.
- You’re allowed to quit Time Trial anytime you want — you won’t lose your fastest recorded time.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Mantis Burn Racing issues: slow loading, information visibility issues, but overall a stable game
- Mantis Burn Racing to be released for Xbox One and PS4 later this year