Mantis Burn Racing issues: slow loading, information visibility issues, but overall a stable game
Mantis Burn Racing is now available on the Xbox One console. You can now participate in fast-paced bumper-to-bumper races and drive incredible vehicles across highly detailed, visually stunning tracks.
You can first polish your driving skills in an extensive career mode and then take on friends with 4-player local split-screen racing and online modes for up to 8 players. Feedback for Mantis Burn Racing is overwhelmingly positive, but gamers also detected some minor issues. The good news is that overall, unlike other titles recently launched, Mantis Burn Racing is a stable game.
Mantis Burn Racing rare issues on Xbox One
- Loading times can reach one minute. Sometimes, you’ll need to wait one minute before jumping into action. The good news is that once the game loads, it doesn’t freeze nor crash, allowing you to drive smoothly until you finish the race. Longer loading times over seamless races seem to be a fair trade-off.
- Split screen hides game information. Not all information is available in split screen, which means that sometimes players don’t really know what position they are in. This type of information is important as it allows gamers to know how well they’re doing and change their racing strategy if necessary.
- Download issues. A few gamers reported download issues, but eventually they managed to download and install the game after several attempts.
As you can see, the list of issues is quite short. Mantis Burn Racing is a stable and reliable game, with zero crashes. If you want an indie alternative game for Forza Horizon 3, then this is the right choice for you.
However, many gamers also complain that Mantis Burn Racing tends to be quite boring sometimes. The campaign is nearly 100 events long, but the whole action takes places on only 8 tracks. As a result, the game looks pretty repetitive after you’ve raced on all 8 tracks. The good news is that new tracks should be available with the upcoming game updates.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- 10 best Windows 10 racing games to play
- Forza Horizon 3’s first DLC “The Smoking Tire Car Pack” comes with seven new cars
- Microsoft and NASCAR partner to create Race Management app for Windows 10
Microsoft is all set to launch its next big update, Windows 10 version 1809 in October. While that should be a nice piece of news […]
The Windows 10 October 2018 Update (otherwise 18H2) rollout might now be two to three weeks away. For the last few months, new build previews […]