The mBlock graphical programming app arrives in the Windows Store
The mBlock app is a beautiful graphical programming tool designed to help kids learn all about the world of programming. It is based on Scratch 2.0 which was designed for STEM education and is available to download from the Windows Store.
mBlock lets users create interactive stories, games, animations and fun projects. Moreover, it also provides a straightforward way to code with Makeblock robots and other Arduino-based hardware. mBlock also includes free online manuals and courses, optional textbooks, and teaching materials to educators and students for basic-to-advanced programming learning.
The latest release (3.4.6) comes with the following improvements:
- Updated International/Multilingual translations，there are 28 languages supported
- Updated the frimwares for mCore, Auriga, Orion, and Megapi in mBlock
- Supported the instruction blocks for Smart Servo Motors (Only for Auriga)
You can now download the preview version of the mBlock app from the Windows Store. The stable version of the app is also available to download from its site directly. The app works only with x86-based Windows 10 devices.
If you get the app while signed in to your Microsoft account, you can then install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
For more information on how to use mBlock, you can check out the guides available on the tool‘s official website.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Vector graphics software: The best tools to create beautiful designs
- How to: Update graphics driver on Windows 10
- Google Chrome now supports WebGL 2.0 advanced graphics