How to use the new Snooze action in Microsoft Edge
Yesterday, Microsoft pushed the new build 14926 to Windows Insiders on the Fast ring. Since this build is still one of the earliest Redstone 2 Preview builds, it didn’t introduce any major additions, as it’s still early for such features.
However, build 14926 actually brought a few features, that are not considered major, but are still noteworthy. One of these features is the Snooze option for Microsoft Edge. This action gives you to ability to save a certain website in Microsoft Edge as a Cortana reminder.
So, how does it work? Well, you have a website that you don’t need to visit right now, but you’ll have something going on there later today, tomorrow, or whenever. To make sure you don’t forget about visiting that site in the future, you can ask Cortana to remind you it.
Microsoft Edge Snooze action works just like every other type of Cortana reminders. When the time you’ve set for Cortana to remind you comes, the reminder will show up, and you’ll be able to access your site directly from it.
Setting up a reminder like this is quite easy. Here’s exactly what you need to do:
- Open a site in Microsoft Edge
- Right-click on its tab, and go to Snooze
- Cortana window will now pop up, asking you for details about your reminder
- You can now set a name, a preferred time, and other details for your reminder
- Once you’ve set all the details, just click on Remind
There you go, when the time comes, Cortana will remind you about visiting your site, and the reminder will show up in the Action Center. Tell us in the comments, what do you think about this addition, and will it help you to organize better while using Microsoft Edge?
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- KB3186973 fixes major Windows Kernel vulnerability in all Windows editions
- iTunes updated for Windows with new iOS support and Apple Music design
- Task Manager is a new Firefox add-on that has task manager like capabilities
- Latest version of Google Chrome includes much needed battery life improvements
Selected boot image did not authenticate error message is linked with updates, upgrades and driver updates and likely common on HP computers. Note that this […]
Microsoft announced the Surface Hub 2 almost a year ago and recently shared more details on the product line. Surface Hub 2X will hit the […]
The Error loading player: No playable sources found message signals a problem that happened while an online video was loading on your browser. Shortly, when this […]