- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 is a great simulator awaited by many fans of the series.
- However, after the release, a lot of people complained on social media because they are unable to install it or run it.
- If you're a gamer, visit our Gaming section for more articles and news from this wonderful world.
- Have you read the latest stories from the Windows universe? Check our News Hub for them.
The new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 looks like one of the best simulator games and for the ones that succeeding in installing it didn’t disappoint.
To eliminate one of the possible issues, first, check if you meet the minimum requirements for your computer to run the game:
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 or AMD Ryzen 3 1200 or better
- RAM: 8 GB
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Video card: Radeon RX 570 or GeForce GTX 770 or better
- Pixel Shader: 5.0
- Vertex Shader: 5.0
- Free disk space: 150 GB
- Dedicated video memory: 2048 MB
What can I do if I can’t install Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?
First, double-check if you have at least 150 GB of free space because that is the main problem for not being to install the game.
Because Microsoft just released the game, there might be issues with properly downloading it.
If you are stuck installing Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, the solution is to uninstall it and reinstall it fresh. To make sure you uninstall it properly, use a professional uninstalling software.
With those having a problem with downloading it, run the following line in Command Prompt:
netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=normal
Did you try to install the game from the official source? Hit the button below to get the game from Microsoft.
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020Soar the skies in fashion with the latest edition of Microsoft's long line of aerial simulators, Flight Simulator 2020!
What can I do if Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 won’t start or freezes?
For some users, closing and restarting the game whether they were running it in Windows 10 or Xbox worked so you should try this first.
Another solution is to run Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 as Administrator.
Another user pointed out that he solved this problem by changing the resolution from 3440×1440 to 1920×1080.
We hope that these solutions helped you. If you have any other problems or solutions leave us a line in the Comments section below.
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 was released yesterday.
A lot of people reported problems with installing and running the new game.
Microsoft didn’t solve the problem yet. Windowsreport.com wrote first about this issue and we presented a few workarounds and solutions.