- Microsoft Sway is part of the Microsoft Office suite, and it is dedicated to creating fantastic newsletters.
- The article below will showcase what you can do if you can't log in to Microsoft Sway.
- To learn more about Office products, check out our dedicated Microsoft Office section.
- If have plenty of similar articles covering login issues in our Browsers page as well.
Microsoft Sway is a useful service, but some users reported Microsoft Sway sign in error while trying to use it. Here’s how one user describes the issue on Microsoft Tech community:
Hi – I cannot sign into Sway these last few days. I keep getting:
Something went wrong and we can’t sign you in right now. Please try again later.
The Microsoft account login server has detected too many repeated authentication attempts. Please wait a moment and try again.
Is this a setting issue on my part or is there an issue with the server?
This can be an annoying problem, so let’s see how to fix it once and for all.
What to do if I can’t sign in to Microsoft Sway?
1. Try a different web browser
If you’re having problems with Microsoft Sway, try accessing it using a different web browser. There are many great web browsers on the market, but if you want fast, reliable, and secure browser, Opera is just what you need.
Opera Browser is based on the Chromium engine, so it’s quite similar to Chrome, but it has several distinct features. Unlike Chrome, Opera won’t send your data to Google, and thanks to the advanced privacy and tracking protection, you’ll remain protected while surfing the web.
In addition, this browser has a built-in VPN, phishing protection as well as malware scanner for downloaded files, so you should definitely try it out.
OperaLog into Microsoft Sway, as well as all other Office products, with the help of this incredibly fast, stable and secure web browser.
2. Log out of all Office applications
Sometimes you can fix Microsoft sway sign in error simply by signing out of all Office applications and logging back to Sway:
- Log out of all Office applications.
- After doing that, log back in to Sway.
- Check if the error message still appears.
3. Use private browsing feature
If you’re having problems with Microsoft sway sign in error, you might be able to fix by using private browsing feature on your browser:
- Open your browser and click the Menu icon in the top right corner:
- Select New Private Window. Alternatively, use the keyboard shortcut to open it.
- Once the new private window opens, try accessing Microsoft Sway again.
Note: We showed you how to enable private browsing in Firefox, but the process is similar for all major web browsers.
If you encounter Microsoft Sway sign in error, be sure to try accessing in in Incognito or Private browsing mode, since that’s the solution that worked for most users.
Anyhow, if you found our article useful, feel free to let us know by leaving a comment below.