FIX: Microsoft Teams error you’re missing out with these solutions
Microsoft Teams is a popular productivity software that offers a shared workspace to chat, meet share files and work with business apps. However, a Microsoft Teams user reported a rather unusual “Microsoft Teams error you’re missing out! aks your admin to enable Microsoft Teams for” while trying to login to the app. A quick search would show you more users have reported this error in the Microsoft Community Forums.
I just woke up to this message and even though I still have access confirmed by one of my superior for some reason Teams won’t log in from any platform. Since they tried to delete and re-add me and this didn’t solve the issue I wanted to reach out to the community if something similar happened to anyone?
If you are also troubled by this error, here are a couple of troubleshooting tips to help you resolve this error on your Windows computer.
How to fix Microsoft Teams error you’re missing out
1. Assign License for Microsoft Teams
- If you are the Office 365 Admin, you can assign a license for Microsoft Teams to one of your team members. Here is how to do it.
- Go to Office 365 Admin Center.
- Click on Users and select Active Users.
- Select the user and click on Edit for Product License.
- Check “Microsoft Teams” box for the selected user.
- Now ask the affected user to login to their Microsoft Teams app and check if the Microsoft Teams error you’re missing out error is resolved.
2. Enable Guest Access
- If you are using Microsoft Teams in an education institution, you may want to enable to Guest Access in your tenant before the student can access the Microsoft Teams dashboard without getting Microsoft Teams error you’re missing out.
- First sign in to your Microsoft Office 365 with your admin account.
- From the Dashboard, go to Settings > services & add-in.
- Click on Microsoft Teams.
- From the top-right corner, click the drop-down menu under the section “Setting by user/license type“.
- Select Guest from Business and Enterprise.
- Enable Microsoft Teams by toggling the On switch.
- Click Save to save the changes.
- Now ask your student to access Microsoft Teams app and check for any improvements.
3. Clear Local Cache
- Cleaning the Microsoft Teams app Local Cache can help you resolve the error. Here is how to do it.
- Open File Explorer app.
- Navigate to the following location:
- Delete all the files in this folder. If UAC asks for confirmation, click on Yes.
- After that, navigate to the following location:
- Delete all the files in this folder as well.
- Reboot the system and launch Microsoft Teams desktop app. Try to sign in and check if the error is resolved.
By following the steps in this article you can resolve the “Microsoft Teams error you’re missing out” issue with Microsoft Teams.
RELATED STORIES YOU MAY LIKE:
- Microsoft Teams won’t uninstall? Use these solutions
- Microsoft Teams to get channel cross posting and priority notifications
- Microsoft Teams keeps on installing or launching on start-up? [QUICK FIX]
Google Chrome is the most popular browser out there. It is a reliable tool to surf the Internet and has many great features. However, nothing […]
Uplay is an amazing game distribution platform created by Ubisoft. It can be used to buy and download games as well as DLCs. It can […]