Microsoft unveils the Whiteboard app for Windows 10
Microsoft is preparing a new PC application for Windows 10 which is called “Microsoft Whiteboard”. This application is being created for the education market and it will allow teachers and students to share ideas.
Microsoft has revealed on its Education blog some of the features that the upcoming Microsoft Whiteboard application will come with and below we’re going to list them:
– “Writing and drawing naturally: there are people who prefer to write on Microsoft Whiteboard using their own fingers or a digital pen and this application will allow them to do that. In addition, the application is signed for big screens, which means that getting around will feel natural;
– Sketches, ideas and more: the application comes with shape recognition, which will make drawing basic shapes very easy;
– Creative interactive lessons on a big screen: Microsoft Whiteboard will allow you to pull with ease videos, web content and content from your own library, which will keep your students interested;
– Sharing and collaborating in real time: Thanks to Microsoft Whiteboard, you will be able to share content with the whole class and make changes TOGETHER in real time. To make things even better, you will be able to create assignments in Microsoft Classroom for your students with just a simple gesture and these assignments will flow into the learning management system (also known as LMS) that you are already using when connected with School Data Sync. Students will be able to access assignments via Microsoft Classroom web or from the mobile application.”
The Microsoft Whiteboard will be released as a free application in the Windows Store sometime later this year. According to reports, more information about this upcoming application will be released by Microsoft in the upcoming weeks.
What are your thoughts about the upcoming Microsoft Whiteboard application? Will you use it with your students in your classes?
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Adobe and Microsoft to improve Windows Ink with future Windows 10 updates
- Microsoft Lists 100 Windows Store Apps For the Classroom
- OneNote for Windows 10 Gets Documents and Whiteboards Scanning
Some users have reported having a double Google Chrome icons on their Windows 10 taskbar. This can become extremely frustrating in time, as the space […]
If you ever had to go through thousands of emails in order to find the information you were looking for, you understand the importance of […]
Printers like most of the electronic devices can experience some errors during the use. Users have reported that while printing a document they are experiencing […]