- Microsoft has a great deal for Samsung wearable enthusiasts, and it could mean saving up to $100.
- Certain devices and models may benefit from different discounts, but if you ever considered buying a Samsung wearable, now is the best time to do it.
- Check out our Black Friday Hub to discover more Black Friday awesome deals, promotions, and offers.
- Visit our Buy section page for more buying guides for your favorite hardware and software products.
Microsoft has a new deal on Samsung Galaxy watches prepared for 2020’s Black Friday. You can save up to $100, depending on the wearable device’s model, and get this: the cheapest device starts at only $59.99.
Wearables have started to gain traction a few years back, as people started to get more interested in logging their phyiscal activity or seeing their phone notifications without having to take the device out of their pockets.
So, if you’ve been considering investing in a Samsung Galaxy wearable, Black Friday 2020 is a great opportunity for you to do so. Note that at the time being, Microsoft just offers us a sneak-preview of the Black Friday deal.
The actual offer becomes available starting 11/19/2020. Thus, you have plenty of time to prepare yourself.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Sometimes, some of the deals listed in our guides may no longer be available by the time you hit the buy button. So, hurry up and grab them while they’re hot. Check out more Black Friday deals:
Samsung wearables discounted on Microsoft store
Samsung Galaxy Watch3 BT is a popular Samsung wearable that helps you stay connected and track your day-to-day activities in a seamless fashion. And it has a premium, elegant design, as well.
This device can monitor many parameters, including SpO2, VO2 Max, heartrate, oxygen levels, and how many steps you take. In addition, you can use Samsung Galaxy Watch3 BT to access various apps via Bluetooth, display notifications, and access your multimedia playlists easily.
- Military-grade durability
- More than 50,000 watch faces
- LTE connectivity
- Auto-tracking for certain activities
- Integrates Bixby voice feature
- ECG not available
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 is a powerful smartwatch that lets you monitor your heart rate, sleep patterns, and workouts. It has a super AMOLED display placed on a thin frame, so it could fit even elegant attires if needed.
It can be charged wirelessly, and, more important, you can use your compatible Galaxy phone’s Wireless PowerShare feature to give Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 a quick boost.
The watch also comes with a built-in sleep tracker and the Calm app, which could help you lower your stress levels and restore your focus.
- Helps you reach fitness goals with useful insights
- Lightweight design fits various attires
- Precise heart rate monitor
- Built-in sleep tracker and Calm app
- Endurance-optimized battery
- No built-in blood pressure sensor
While both choices are excellent wearables from Samsung, it all comes down to how much you’re willing to spend and what are your needs from this type of tech.
It goes without saying that advanced users might prefer the Samsung Galaxy Watch3 BT, but if you don’t mind sacrificing a bit of functionality for a better price, then the Galaxy Watch Active 2 might be what you need.
Are you going to buy any wearables (smartwatches, bands) this Black Friday or upgrade your existing ones? Tell us all about it in the comments section below: