If your Mixer app is not streaming no matter what channel you try on, you don’t have to worry.
This problem is more common than you might think, and it affects people with different Xbox One configurations and setups.
The issue is most likely caused by an error within the Mixer servers, but there are a few things you can check to make sure the problem is not caused by a local factor.
Because we understand how important it is for you to be able to use the streaming services provided by Mixer, we compiled the best troubleshooting methods for this issue.
What to do if Mixer is not streaming on Xbox One
1. Check the Mixer Health Dashboard
To find this information, you will need to access the Mixer Status website and see if there are any issues there.
If the service is running properly, please try the next troubleshooting methods.
2. Power-cycle the Xbox One console
- Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of your console for 10 seconds.
- Wait for the console to completely turn off -> unplug the console’s power cable -> wait 10 seconds (it is very important to wait at least 10 seconds as this will reset the power supply also).
- Plug the console’s cable back into the wall socket -> press the Xbox button to turn it on.
- Check to see if you can stream on Mixer.
3. Remove your profile from Xbox and change settings
- After you’ve removed your profile, press the Xbox button on your controller -> select Settings.
- Select Network -> Network Settings.
- Click on Advanced Settings -> select Alternate MAC address -> choose Clear -> click Restart.
- After this process is completed, download your Xbox profile again and try to see if the issue persists.
4. Turn off the Low-latency option from the video player
You can do so by opening the stream you want to watch and checking the taskbar for the option mentioned above.
5. Check your Wi-Fi settings
- Open your router settings on a PC and take note of the SSID and password.
- Turn your Xbox One on -> press the guide button on your controller -> click System -> Settings.
- Select the Set up wireless network option -> select the SSID you wrote down (if you can’t find the SSID in the list, your router might be too far away).
- Enter the password and press the Enter button to connect to the Wi-Fi.
In this guide, we found out the best steps to take in order to try and solve the issue caused by your Mixer not streaming on Xbox One.
Please make sure to follow the guide carefully to avoid any unwanted complications.
If you want to let us know your opinion please feel free to use the comment section below.