If you’re looking for current accounts and money transfer services as an alternative to traditional banks, then Monese is a service you should definitely consider.
Unfortunately, Monese, as well as all the other mentioned services all have one thing in common: they are electronic payment systems. This means they run using computers, servers and, of course, the Internet.
Like pretty much any service that runs electronically, Monese is bound to experience the occasional downtimes.
What can I do if Monese isn’t working?
1. Check if the problem is the Monese mobile app
Portability is one of Monese’s selling points, that is why many users use it in conjunction with the mobile app.
As such, some issues may come from the app itself:
- Your mobile phone doesn’t have the latest version of the app installed
- Your phone is not connected to the Internet
- You have a faulty Monese app Installation
2. Check if the problem is the browser you use when going to Monese’s website
All transactions that can be done from the mobile app can be done from Monese’s website as well.
Because of this, having a good browser can eliminate a lot of possible issues.
If you’re having problems with Monese and think that your browser is to blame, consider doing one of the following:
- Clearing your current browser‘s cache and cookies
- Changing your browser altogether
3. Check if the Monese services are down
First of all, make sure that Monese is actually down by visiting their status website.
Here you can see all of their listed services, as well as their operational status.
- New Account Opening
- Card transactions
- Monese App
- Cash Deposits
- Account Help and Support
- Cash Withdrawals
If any of these systems have anything else other than Operational written next to them, it means you can do pretty much anything with Monese, except that.
Additionally, you can use the same website to see a log of past issues, so that you can check whether there were problems in the past that may have affected you as well.
Are you also having problems with the Monese service? Please share your experiences with us in the comments section below.
RELATED ARTICLES YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT:
- How to add money to a Payoneer Account
- Can’t use your Revolut card online? Check out these solutions
- PayPal not working? Here’s why and what you can do about it