A great business monitor will not only make sure that your work will look much better, but it will also protect your eyesight and physical health due to the use of a high-quality display.
It’s not enough that your workspace has a powerhouse PC with a huge storage, excellent mouse and keyboard, and the most comfortable chair.
You also have to own a good monitor so that your work experience flourishes. A high-quality business monitor will maximize productivity, and before you get the best one suited for your needs, you have to consider a few factors such as the size, the practicality, the panel technology, the display’s resolution, ergonomics, and ports.
Now is the best time to purchase yourself a brand new monitor.
Best monitors for business use to buy
- ViewSonic 1080p LED Monitor with VGA
- LG 25UM58-P 25″ with Screen Split
- ASUS MB169B+ 15.6″ Full HD
- Dell Ultra HD 5K Monitor
- AOC U2879VF 28” LED 4K Monitor
1. ViewSonic VA2055SA 20″ 1080p business monitor with VGA (recommended)
The ViewSonic VA2055SA might be the less pricey full HD business monitor on the market, and it’s also one of the smallest displays capable of showing full HD content.
When it comes to monitors, full HD is the minimum we advise you to get because anything below this it’s not worth it.
Check out the most important features of this 19.5-inch business monitor:
- The SuperClear MVA Panel Technology provides accurate and vivid colors with consistent levels of brightness.
- The monitor can deliver the same image quality whether you are looking at the screen from above, the front, below or the side.
- The ViewSonic VA2055SA offers the most incredible clarity and detail while you’re working.
- It comes with optimized viewing settings that enhance color temperature, contrast, and brightness to deliver an optimized viewing experience.
More essential features that you should be aware of are the aspect ratio of 16:9, the resolution of 1,920 x 1,080, the response time of 16ms, the viewing angle of 178/178 and the contrast ratio of 3000:1.
- ALSO READ: 13 best business travel laptop bags
2. LG 25UM58-P 25″ business monitor with Screen Split
Widescreen monitors are becoming more and more popular due to their gradual decrease in prices, and they allow businesses to fully embrace having a wider display.
Even if the common perception is that only gamers benefit from such a screen, the truth is that also spreadsheet crunchers and creative professionals appreciate this form factor.
Just take a look at the monitor’s features:
- Everything looks more detailed and crisp from any viewing angle.
- This monitor will turn out a great solution especially for graphic designers, professional photographers and for anyone who is looking for highly accurate colors.
- You can adjust the monitor’s volume, brightness, picture mode presets and more with only a few clicks.
- You can customize the monitor’s layout for multitasking with the LG Screen Split feature.
- For those moments when you’re taking a break from working, this monitor provides impressive gaming features as well such as the Black Stabilizer for amazing details in dark scenes.
Other essential features include the aspect ratio of 21:9, the resolution of 2,560 x 1,080, the response time of 5ms, the viewing angle of 178/178, the contrast ratio of 1M:1, and the colors support of SRGB 99%.
- Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in other types of monitors, check out our wide collection of guides.