- It can be difficult to manage multiple stores but that's why there are multi-store eCommerce tools.
- Multiple eCommerce stores with one database can be managed from the same dashboard.
- The first solution from our list is a customer helpdesk tool that will boost your sales quickly.
- Check all our suggestions because you will also find a lot of flexible and customizable solutions.
Managing one store can be challenging if you have a lot of products but if you have multiple stores that rely on the same database things get complicated.
You can have a whole team to manage the supply and demand for each store or you can use a multi-store eCommerce software even if you have only one database.
Whether we’re talking about product management or customer service, you need an aggregated solution that will help you get the best of your resources.
There are plenty of such solutions on the market but only a few or just one will meet all your requirements so make sure you check the best multi-store eCommerce platforms.
What are the best multi-store eCommerce tools?
Multi-store management requires a complex and highly efficient tool but Gorgias is a solution that will ultimately convert your customer service department into a valuable sales source like never before.
First of all, this solution aggregates all the feedback from all your stores and communication channels so your team can prioritize and manage the tickets perfectly as a whole.
Another great advantage of using Gorgias is that you will have all the details about your clients in front of your eyes so you can take action right away, knowing exactly what your client needs.
Whether you have to perform a refund, a modification to a subscription or just editing an order, you will be able to do all that without leaving your desk.
And this solution has almost 50 integrations with Shopify and Shopify Plus, BigCommerce, and Magento but also with Facebook and Instagram.
That means that you can also provide feedback for your clients wherever they interacted with your products and provide them with options or solutions.
Here are Gorgias’ best features:
- Aggregated ticketing system
- Almost 50 integrations with eCommerce platforms and social media
- Agents can take action to solve the client’s requests without leaving the desk
- Provide feedback for the client exactly where they discovered your product
- Very friendly interface, easy to master with very little training
Gorgias is one of the best helpdesk eCommerce tools on the market that will definitely increase your sales.
Znode is a multi-store eCommerce solution that allows easy management of your stores, your sites, and brands from one single place.
At the base of this solution, there is a PIM (Product Information Management) tool with a flexible data structure that allows you to share the same catalog for many stores, simplifying the catalog management.
Actually, you can do that with themes, categories, payments, accounts and users, taxes. You can apply them at one or more stores, or individually to each of them.
The way you pay for Znode is also flexible and it depends on the complexity of the services you choose for your stores. It can be applied by profile, customer, account, by store, exactly the way that makes it more convenient.
Let’s see a couple of Znode’s top features:
- Flexible structure and tools that can be personalized to your demands
- Multi-brand and multi-site capabilities
- Tools for creating regional eCommerce stores
- B2B presence with account-based pricing, and a B2B2C presence
- The ability to test and launch new business models
If you became a tycoon and your sales are only going up, you need some help in creating a store network with personalized features to grow your brands even more.
That’s what StoreHippo is for, creating multiple, unique storefronts but with centralized inventory and customer data, all managed from the same dashboard.
You can create geo-located based stores in multiple cities or even countries, you can create affiliate stores with unique URLs and multiple keywords for each store, and many more.
You can even set overrides for the prices of each product in each store based on location or other conditions and create store-specific discounts. StoreHippo can be the way to start off your chain so try it.
Let’s see what are the key features of StoreHippo:
- Multiple store management from a single dashboard
- Create unique storefronts for each store
- Create different stores for each geographic location
- Create price overrides and discounts for any product on each store
AmeriCommerce is called by its creators as the industry standard for multi-store management. And that’s because you will be able to manage your customers, inventory, and content from a single console.
You will benefit from a lot of B2B features and customization tools and be able to use the same database for all your stores, thus simplifying the product management.
Of course, you can have different prices for each store, different shipping settings, you can apply discounts but you can also display the same products in all the stores.
You can have custom domain URLs, design themes for each store, and edit every single aspect of the design. AmeriCommerce is great for agencies and resellers so give it a try.
We hope that your business will grow by using one of the multi-store eCommerce solutions with one database presented here. If you tried one of them or have any other suggestions, leave us a comment below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Multi-store eCommerce allows you to manage multiple products and brands on multiple sites from a centralized dashboard.
BigCommerce stands out from the group but you can check our complete list with the best eCommerce platforms for startups.
It’s very important to have excellent customer support. You can set up automated-chat support that will help your clients.