Netflix is one of the foremost movie-streaming services. However, the service also throws out a few error codes now and again for a small minority of its users.
One of those is error code M7111-1331-2206, which arises for some users utilizing Flix within browsers. Instead of streaming the movie, a Netflix tab opens that includes error code M7111-1331-2206. Here are a few resolutions for error code M7111-1331-2206.
How to fix Netflix streaming error This title is not available to watch instantly?
- Check if Netflix is down
- Clear browsing data
- Reset the Browser
- Try utilizing Netflix in an alternative browser
- Open Netflix From the URL Bar Instead of Bookmarks
- Turn Off VPNs
1. Check if Netflix is down
There might be something up with the Netflix server when the error M7111-1331-2206 tab opens. If so, there isn’t much users can do to fix the matter other than waiting a while.
Users can check if Flix is down at DownDetector.com. Enter ‘Netflix’ in DownDetector’s search box to check if Netflix is down.
2. Clear browsing data
Error M7111-1331-2206 can often be due to corrupted or outdated browser data. Therefore, the best resolution is usually to clear browser data.
The browser’s cache is perhaps the most essential thing to clear, but users can also erase other site data. This is how users can clear Google Chrome’s browser data.
- Click the Customize Google Chrome button at the top right of the browser’s window.
- Select More tools > Clear browsing data to open the window in the snapshot directly below.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Select the All time option from the Time range drop-down menu.
- Cached images and files are the essential check box to select. However, users can select all the data check boxes there if preferred.
- Thereafter, press the Clear Data button.
3. Reset the Browser
Resetting the browser is another resolution that will clear browsing data. However, that will also disable extensions that might have an impact on Netflix’s streaming.
Netflix 1080p is one extension that can potentially generate the M7111-1331-2206 error. Follow the guidelines below to reset Google Chrome.
- Click Customize Google Chrome and select Settings.
- Click Advanced at the bottom of Settings to expand the tab.
- Then click the Restore settings to their original defaults option.
- Press the Reset settings button.
4. Try utilizing Netflix in an alternative browser
As the M7111-1331-2206 error often pertains to corrupted browser data and extensions, users might find that Netflix works fine in alternative browsers they seldom use.
So, try streaming a Flix movie in another (preferably newly installed) browser. Edge is probably the best browser for Flix as it can stream movies at 4K resolution. However, Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer, and Google Chrome are also Netflix compatible browsers.
5. Open Netflix From the URL Bar Instead of Bookmarks
Some Netflix users might need to refresh their bookmarks to fix error M7111-1331-2206. If you open Netflix with a bookmark, try opening the website by entering www.netflix.com in the URL bar instead.
If that resolves the issue, delete the current Netflix bookmark and add a new one.
6. Turn Off VPNs
Those are a few resolutions that might fix the M7111-1331-2206 error for Netflix movie streaming in browsers. Remember, however, that users can also watch movies with the Netflix app, which might be more reliable than utilizing the movie-streaming service within browsers.
RELATED ARTICLES TO CHECK OUT: