- Having a VPN is crucial during these times when a majority of employees shifted their preferences to working from home.
- NordVPN is widely-known as one of the best VPN services available on the market, and this Black Friday you can enjoy some of the best NordVPN deals yet.
- If you're not totally convinced by this provider, check out our list of Black Friday VPN deals.
- Visit our VPN Hub to discover more about the benefits of using a VPN, and bookmark it for later.
Cybersecurity is kind of a big deal right now, what with all the attacks, threats, and privacy violations getting thrown around.
Even companies had to adapt to a series of changes when most of their employees started to work exclusively from home.
One of the most effective ways to preserve one’s digital identity (from both security and privacy standpoints) is using a VPN.
NordVPN just so happens to be one of the greatest VPN services on the market. And it’s available at a bargain price this Black Friday.
What are the best NordVPN discounts on Black Friday 2020?
- 2-year plan for $3.71/mo. + up to 2 years of FREE service (
$286.80$89 one-time payment for the first two years, 68% OFF!)
It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, a no-logs policy, and 6 simultaneous device connections.
Check out the hottest offers for NordVPN on Black Friday 2020! Limited time offer.
Why use NordVPN
NordVPN can help you keep your digital identity safe and protect your connection’s security at the same time.
It also enforces a strict zero-logging policy that prevents them from giving away your online whereabouts, even when (or if) the authorities demand it.
Besides running a tight ship (an airtight one, to be more precise), NordVPN is also lightning-fast.
Furthermore, it has an impressive network of servers that you can connect to from virtually anywhere in the world.
This is an important feature since it aims to unblock geo-restricted content and make it available even though you’re not within the confines of a certain country’s borders.
Okay, we’ll say it: you can use NordVPN to watch US Netflix from anywhere, even outside of the US. Are you happy now?
But wait, there’s more. NordVPN integrates a smart feature that can protect you against malware, ads, phishing attempts, and other similar cyber threats.
The feature is cleverly called CyberSec, short for CyberSecurity (lucky guess).
You can also turn it off if being secure and not seeing online ads is simply not your cup of tea. NordVPN thought of that, too.
We could sit here and chat about NordVPN for a while, but we don’t want to keep you from browsing, so here’s the short version:
- NordVPN enforces a strict zero-logging policy to protect your data
- Military-grade encryption to keep your traffic away from prying eyes
- Compatible with a broad range of platforms and devices, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, iPhone, iPad, Android TV, Chrome, and Firefox
- Lets you install and use NordVPN on up to 6 devices on the same account
- Has a built-in Internet kill switch that cuts Internet access if no VPN connection is detected
- App kill switch that cuts the Internet only for specific apps in case the VPN drops
- Can prevent other devices in your LAN to see your device
- Has obfuscated servers that cloak VPN traffic to help you bypass VPN blocks
- Supports P2P and torrenting activities
- Comes with a double VPN feature that hops your connection through two different nodes
- NordVPN has its own DNS servers, so no DNS leaks should be detected
- Integrates CyberSec feature that blocks online ads, trackers, phishing attempts, and other similar threats
- Works with US Netflix and many other geo-restricted services