- Having a VPN is crucial during these times when a majority of employees shifted their preferences to working from home.
- NordVPN is widely-known as one of the best VPN services available on the market, and after this Black Friday, you can still enjoy some of the best NordVPN deals.
- Visit our VPN Hub to discover more about the benefits of using a VPN, and bookmark it for later.
Cybersecurity is kind of a big deal right now, with all the attacks, threats, and privacy violations getting thrown around.
In the past years, many companies had to adapt to a series of changes when most of their employees started to work exclusively from home.
One of the most effective ways to preserve one’s digital identity (from both security and privacy standpoints) is using a reliable VPN.
NordVPN is a well-known name in the software industry, with over 5000 ultra-fast servers around the world, excellent navigation and security are guaranteed.
- Private Internet Access - Access content across the globe at the highest speed rate.
- NordVPN - Secure multiple devices and enjoy stable connections anywhere.
- SurfShark - Price convenient VPN service with all-rounded security features.
- CyberGhost - Connect to thousands of servers for persistent seamless browsing.
- ExpressVPN - Browse the web from multiple devices with increased security protocols.
What are the best NordVPN plan?
- 2-year plan for $2.80/mo. –
$243.84$67.15 one-time payment for the first two years (68% OFF)
- 1-year plan for $4.18/mo –
$121.92$50.15 for the first year (58% OFF)
It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, a no-logs policy, and 6 simultaneous device connections.
If you want to use it on more devices, you can set up your router with the VPN. It uses just one device slot, and you can connect multiple other devices to its network.
So if you want to secure your devices, eliminate restrictions, and protect sensitive data regarding your identity and online activity, it’s time to take advantage of these generous offers.
Check out the hottest offers for NordVPN with limited-time deals!
Why use NordVPN
NordVPN can help you keep your digital identity safe and protect your connection’s security at the same time.
It also enforces a strict zero-logging policy that prevents them from giving away your online whereabouts, even when (or if) the authorities demand it.
Besides running a tight ship (an airtight one, to be more precise), NordVPN is also lightning-fast.
Furthermore, it has an impressive network of servers that you can connect to from virtually anywhere in the world.
This is an important feature since it aims to unblock geo-restricted content and make it available even though you’re not within the confines of a certain country’s borders.
Okay, we’ll say it: you can use NordVPN to watch US Netflix from anywhere, even outside of the US. Are you happy now?
But wait, there’s more. NordVPN integrates a smart feature that can protect you against malware, ads, phishing attempts, and other similar cyber threats.
The feature is cleverly called CyberSec, short for CyberSecurity (lucky guess).
You can also turn it off if being secure and not seeing online ads is simply not your cup of tea. NordVPN thought of that, too.
We could sit here and chat about NordVPN for a while, but we don’t want to keep you from browsing, so here’s the short version:
- NordVPN enforces a strict zero-logging policy to protect your data
- Military-grade encryption to keep your traffic away from prying eyes
- Compatible with a broad range of platforms and devices, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, iPhone, iPad, Android TV, Chrome, and Firefox
- Lets you install and use NordVPN on up to 6 devices on the same account
- Has a built-in Internet kill switch that cuts Internet access if no VPN connection is detected
- App kill switch that cuts the Internet only for specific apps in case the VPN drops
- Can prevent other devices in your LAN to see your device
- Has obfuscated servers that cloak VPN traffic to help you bypass VPN blocks
- Supports P2P and torrenting activities
- Comes with a double VPN feature that hops your connection through two different nodes
- NordVPN has its own DNS servers, so no DNS leaks should be detected
- Integrates CyberSec feature that blocks online ads, trackers, phishing attempts, and other similar threats
- Works with US Netflix and many other geo-restricted services
Your connection is not secure - websites you visit can find out your details:
- Your IP Address:
Companies can sell this information, alongside your location and internet provider name, and profit from it by serving targeted ads or monitoring your data usage.
We recommend Private Internet Access, a VPN with a no-log policy, open source code, ad blocking and much more; now 79% off.