FIX: Microsoft Office Access error in loading DLL
- The Microsoft Office Access error in loading DLL usually occurs when users try to import text or spreadsheets into a wizard.
- This issue can be easily fixed by installing a third-party software tool that can fix DLL files.
- If you're getting the DLL loading error on MS Access, make sure you have the latest MDAC version.
- Follow our method below to ensure that you've registered all the necessary files.
MS Office’s Access is among the foremost database applications that millions of users utilize to set up databases, and for a reason. The app is great and filled with a wide variety of features.
However, some Access users have encountered an Error in loading DLL message when they try to run wizards within the software, which makes it hard for them to use the software.
Thus, the error can arise when users try to import text or spreadsheets with the required wizards. The Error in loading DLL error can crash the active Access window.
How do I fix the DLL loading error in Microsoft Access?
1. Use a third-party DLL fixer
Restoro is a premium software that will restore any faulty or compromised files on your PC, including DLL files and crucial system data as well.
Besides restoring your PC and keeping it clean, the program will also improve its performance and keep any malfware and adware away while browsing the internet.
Restoro is a reliable third-party DLL fixer which uses a built-in automated system and an online library full of functional DLLs to replace and repair any files that might be corrupted or damaged on your PC.
All you need to do to resolve your PC’s problems is to launch it, and simply follow the on-screen instructions to start the process, as everything else is covered by the software’s automated processes.
This is how you can fix registry errors using Restoro:
- Download and install Restoro.
- Launch the software.
- Wait for it to scan your PC for any stability issues and possible malware.
- Press Start Repair.
- Restart your PC for all the changes to take effect.
After this process is completed your PC will be as good as new, and you will no longer have to deal with BSoD errors, slow response times, or other similar issues.
Disclaimer: This program needs to be upgraded from the free version in order to perform some specific actions.
2. Register the Dao360 and Msado15 DLL files
- The official Microsoft resolution for the Error in loading DLL error is to register the Dao360 and Msado15 DLL files. To do so, open the Win + X menu with the Windows key + X hotkey.
- Select Run to open that accessory.
- Search for the following in the Run’s text box then select Ok:
- Then in Run, input the following and select Ok:
3. Install the latest MDAC Version
- Go to the MDAC page.
- Download the MDAC installer from the page.
- Run the program on your PC.
- Follow the installation process.
- That’s it. You’ve successfully updated MDAC.
Some PC issues are hard to tackle, especially when it comes to missing or corrupted system files and repositories of your Windows.
Be sure to use a dedicated tool, such as Fortect, which will scan and replace your broken files with their fresh versions from its repository.
Some users might need to update MDAC to fix the Error in loading DLL error. Once you’ve updated it, it is advised to restart your device.
Note: The software hasn’t been updated but it still works as intended, so you shouldn’t care much about it being discontinued. The latest version is 2.8.
4. Repair MS Office from the Programs and Features Applet
- Launch Run by pressing the Windows key + R keyboard shortcut.
- To open Windows’ uninstaller, enter appwiz.cpl in the text box.
- Then select the OK.
- Select the MS Office suite listed within the Programs and Features Control Panel applet.
- Then select the Change option.
- Thereafter, an MS Office dialog box window will open that includes a Repair option. Select it, and click the Continue button.
- MS Office 2016 users can select an Online Repair option to fix the suite’s applications.
- Thereafter, click Close when the repair, or configuration, the process is finished.
Note: Some users have confirmed they’ve fixed the Error in loading DLL error by selecting the Change option for MS Office on the Control Panel’s uninstaller applet.
5. Fix Access Files with the Access Repair Tool
- Click the Free Download Access Repair Tool button on the Access Repair Tool page to save the installer for that software.
- Open the installer Stellar Repair for Access installer to add the software to Windows.
- After opening the software, click the Browse button to select a file to repair.
- Then press the Repair button.
- Thereafter, the software displays a preview of the displayed file. Click Save Database to select a path to save file at.
If the Error in loading DLL arises for a more specific Access database file, try fixing it with Stellar Repair for Access, which has a demo version that users can try out.
Those are some of the more probable fixes for the error in loading DLL on Microsoft Access. With that error fixed, Access users can then utilize the application’s wizards for their databases.
Still experiencing issues?
If the above suggestions have not solved your problem, your computer may experience more severe Windows troubles. We suggest choosing an all-in-one solution like Fortect to fix problems efficiently. After installation, just click the View&Fix button and then press Start Repair.