Okay. So I’ve logged into my Origin account MANY times. But now it’s saying that I can’t because my origin isn’t in “online login” mode. And it’s not letting me log in. So does anybody have any solutions?
After long hours of researching hundreds of online forums for a solution to this error, we have identified some of the best-proven methods.
Here’s what methods to try if the Origin application won’t sign in
1. Change your PC’s proxy settings
- Click on Cortana search box -> type in Control Panel -> click the first option.
- Select Internet Options.
- Inside the Connections tab -> click LAN Settings.
- Deselect the option Use a proxy server for your LAN.
- Click Ok and Apply -> restart your PC.