What is Outlook Express?
Outlook Express is a discontinued email client also known as Microsoft Internet Mail and News, bundled with internet explorer version from 3.0 to 6.0. It was included with several versions of Microsoft Windows, from Windows 98 to Windows Server 2003 but in Windows Vista Outlook Express was replaced by Windows Mail.
There is a differentiation between Outlook Express and Microsoft Outlook: they don’t have the same codebase, but they have a common architectural philosophy.
Looking for an alternative email client? Check out these articles now:
- Top 5 free email clients for increasing your productivity
- What are the best email clients for sending out newsletters?
- Top 5 email clients for small businesses: No. 2 comes as no surprise
- 6 best email clients for Windows 7
- 4 best email migration tools to switch email clients safely
Microsoft Outlook 2016 does not support manual setup for an Exchange account directly from the add accounts interface. The add account now has only two […]
To prevent fraud and protect children from the online threat Xbox allows the parents to create Child account with restrictions. However, the parents can share […]
Recently, it has been revealed that Microsoft contractors are listening to users through Cortana and Skype Translator. This piece of information created a lot of […]