Payoneer is a financial services company that allows online money transfer, digital payment services, and working capital solutions.
It works pretty much like PayPal and it is used worldwide in over 200 countries.
This is mainly because it is specialized in cross-border B2B payments.
Additionally, it offers other great services, such as cross border wire transfers, online payments, and refillable debit card services, similar to Revolut.
This neat feature makes it ideal for big companies with thousands of employees around the world, especially when it comes to sending salaries.
Account-holders can even send and receive funds into re-loadable prepaid MasterCard debit cards.
If you’re new to Payoneer and you’ve just received your card, you’ll need to activate it.
This step-by-step guide will tell you exactly everything you need to know about how to activate your Payoneer card.
How do I activate my Payoneer Prepaid Card?
- Go to the official Payoneer Website
- Sign in to your Payoneer account
- Select Settings
- Go to Card Management
- Locate the card you need to activate and click ACTIVATE
- Click the Card Activation button
- Enter the 16-digit card number
- Choose a 4-digit PIN for your card
- You’ll have to remember this PIN since you’ll use it every time you want to withdraw money from an ATM machine
- More so, you’ll also need it whenever making purchases
- Make sure your PIN is easy to remember
- Never share your PIN with anyone else
- Confirm your PIN
- Press ACTIVATE
- A confirmation message will appear
- Once all steps have been completed, make sure you Sign Out from your Payoneer account
- Don’t activate your Payoneer card on a public PC, as it may put your personal info as well as your funds in danger
Once you’ve followed all the steps, your Payoneer card will be fully activated and you can make full use of all of its services.
Please keep in mind that your Payoneer card is a Prepaid Card, and therefore needs to be loaded with money before you can use it.
These steps also apply when trying to replace an old Payoneer card.
More so, any money you may have had on the old card will automatically be transferred to the new card.
RELATED ARTICLES YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT: