Using cash as a method of making payments is a practice that is steadily but surely going extinct.
This is because nothing beats the easiness and effectiveness that using a card provides you.
What’s more, if you can manage to get your hand on a prepaid card without the hassle of getting any bank involved, that’s even better.
That’s pretty much how credit cards the like of Payoneer came to be.
Payoneer is a financial services company that allows online money transfer, digital payment services, and working capital solutions.
It works pretty much like PayPal and it is used worldwide in over 200 countries, thanks to its cross-border B2B payments.
Additionally, it offers cross border wire transfers, online payments, and refillable debit card services, similar to Revolut.
If you’re new to Payoneer and you’ve just received and activated your card, you’ll need to know how to withdraw money from it.
This step-by-step guide will tell you exactly everything you need to know about how to withdraw money with your Payoneer card.
How do I withdraw money from my Payoneer Prepaid Card?
- Go to the official Payoneer Website
- Sign in to your Payoneer account
- Go to Withdraw
- Select To Bank Account.
- Select the currency balance or the card you want to withdraw funds from
- Enter the specific withdrawal details:
- Choose the bank account you want to withdraw to
- Write down the amount of money you want to withdraw, all while keeping a note of your current balance in that currency
- You could also enter a description for your records, but this is purely optional
- Click Review
- This will give you a final overview of the withdrawal you are about to make
- Read all the details you have written carefully
- If you see any mistake, simply press the Edit button to change it
- Once you are 100% sure the details you entered are correct, press Withdraw
You’ll receive a confirmation email stating that the withdrawal was successful.
Keep note that the money will arrive in 3 to 5 business days, NOT instantly.
If you prefer a more hands-on approach, you could also consider downloading the official Payoneer App as well.
RELATED ARTICLES YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT:
- How to top up Revolut with card or bank account
- How to change Revolut bank details
- Delete Revolut account with this guide