Water cooled PCs were once considered only for the elite gamers who were spending tons of hours fine-tuning every system specification, but now they have been gaining more popularity lately among ordinary users.
The main benefits of using a PC case for water cooling include that the fact that there’s better thermal transfer of heat between the components and the cooling system and also fewer fans means less noise.
Cooler temperatures are sustained over time and today’s water cooling systems are really efficient and reliable.
Which are the best PC cases with built-in water cooling?
- Simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling
- Patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps
- Two Aer F120mm fans included for optimal internal airflow
- Tempered glass side panel with single screw installation
- Clean, modern design
- Front air intake could be better
Gaming along with other resource-intensive tasks can be quite tasking on your PC in a physical way as well since heat is not something you should joke about.
However, a monster PC case like this NZXT ode will surely compensate for any of that, allowing you to stay cool even in the most heated of moments.
More so, gamers have a knack for sleek designs, and the v scores many points in that department as well, especially with the side glass panel that allows you to see the innards of your PC as they work.
- 5-millimeter thick tempered glass window with Stunning Viewing
- Compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations
- Supporting dual-loop liquid cooling systems
- Eliminates the issue with GPU SAG
- Dismantlable Modular Design
- Can be heavy to lift
Extreme gaming sessions demand extreme colling systems, and you need a case that can support that unless you want to end up modifying it via YouTube tutorials.
Well, the Thermaltake Tower 900 is a PC case that you can definitely rely on, since it supports all current cooling systems, including water-based ones.
How we test, review and rate?
We have worked for the past 6 months on building a new review system on how we produce content. Using it, we have subsequently redone most of our articles to provide actual hands-on expertise on the guides we made.
For more details you can read how we test, review, and rate at WindowsReport.
The frame is incredibly solid and resistant, and the design is made to look good and be modular when dismantling as well, allowing easy setups.
- Provides great cooling and dynamic cyber gaming atmosphere
- Five pre-installed fans, including four 120 mm RGB LED Fans
- Extremely roomy on the inside
- Easy to use and RGB Ready
- Tempered glass design
- Customer support is hard to reach
If flashy RGB elements are what make you feel like a true gamer, then there’s no way you could go wrong with the Anidees AI Crystal XL RGB V3.
This amazing PC case comes with 4 fans already pre-installed, allowing you to withstand the heat from even the most intensive games on overclocking.
The case is also easy to install, and it is RGB Ready, meaning that the lighting does not need any additional work in order to have it installed.
All in all, it is the best choice if looks are important to you.
The Thermaltake Core X9 Snow Edition is an E-ATX cube case that provides endless stackable capacity and also expandability for users to create massive liquid cooling systems.
You can utilize this as a file server and also accommodate dual systems.
Check out the best features that you’ll get to enjoy if you purchase the Thermaltake Core X9 Snow Edition:
- You can customize the chassis for the best viewing presentation with an I/O panel design and an interchangeable window.
- The Core X9 Snow offers a fantastic cooling performance, and the air-cooling units are sturdy as well.
- This offers users an expandable system allowing them to incorporate externally-modular upgrades.
- The chassis opens up space in order to expand the liquid cooling system.
- When it’s stacked, the maximum radiator length supported is 600mm on the front side.
- The Thermaltake Core X9 Snow Edition is designed for high-end gaming systems, and it allows gamers to install up to six data storage devices.
- This chassis comes with an excellent cooling ability, and it’s optimized for space management.
- There’s lots of flexibility to gain the maximum interior space when you need it for advanced cooling performance or liquid systems.
The chassis comes with a Tt LCS certification meaning that it was tested to be compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations in order to ensure that you get the best performance.
You can get the Thermaltake Core X9 Snow Edition from the official site and check out more of its impressive features.
Conquer is based on COUGAR’s fantastic design DNA with aluminum framing and military-style.
By using the innovative aluminum alloy frame to forge an all-new masterpiece, this is one of the dream masterpieces regarding the cooling systems.
Check out the best features that are included in the Cougar CONQUER ATX Gaming Case:
- It comes with a unique aluminum framing and amazing tempered glass.
- The open-frame concept is composed of an aluminum alloy frame with 5mm tempered glass side panels.
- You will be able to showcase your high-end and powerful gaming system with fantastic vision.
- Considering that cooling is a crucial element for gamers, Conquer offers all that you could ask for.
- It supports a 360mm water cooling radiator at the top and a 240mm water cooling radiator at the front for enhanced air-flow and the best cooling performance.
This cooling case is designed for modders, and it breaks away from traditional cases, providing an effortless way to build and modify the case.
It offers superior expandability, and modders will be able to enjoy unprecedented levels of creativity and freedom to create their dream case.
These are the best PC cases for water cooling that you can currently find on the market and no matter which one you decide to go with, it will definitely overcome your expectations.
If you have any more questions, don’t hesitate to reach for the comments section below.