It seems that Adobe has just released a major update for the Windows version of Photoshop CC. It was recently reported that the latest version of the Creative Cloud would allow you to edit larger amounts of media files faster than ever in both Media Encoder CC and Premiere Pro CC.
Photoshop CC major update features:
– A simple brush: This tool will allow you to precisely control areas of an image that are masked or selected (it can be used for manual control);
– Content-Aware Crop: By using this tool, you will be able to “intelligently” fill in the gaps when you will expand or rotate a image beyond the original image size using the Crop tool;
– Face-Aware Liquify: If you are an event photographer who takes routinely takes photos of many people, then you will surely enjoy this tool. It was introduced last year in the mobile application Photoshop Fix, but its developers have now improved the algorithm and brought it to Photoshop CC. Thanks to Liquify, you will be able to use the new “Face-Aware” technology that will automatically identify and adjust facial features such as eyes, lips, nose and retouch them or even add artistic effects;
– Refine Edge Brush: Thanks to this tool, you will be able to accurately separate the background and foreground;
– Visualization controls:This tool acts such as an “onion skin” view mode, which will predict results with new visualization and control. This will make it easier to see the edges and other selections that you make, allowing you to edit a photo in real time.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Krita 3.0 is an amazing free Windows 10 painting app, takes on Photoshop
- Adobe Photoshop Express App for Windows 10 Update Makes Premium Features Free
- Build 14361 fails to solve the photo importing issue on Windows 10 PCs