Adobe Photoshop Express App for Windows 10 Update Makes Premium Features Free
The Adobe Photoshop Express has been available in the Windows Store for quite a while now, have received multiple updates since its release. This, among other reasons, ensured that it remained popular and one of the best photo editing apps for Windows 10.
Adobe Photoshop Express App for Windows 10 updated
By using the Adobe Photoshop Express photo editing app for Windows 10, you will be able to have access to a simple image editing features and adjustments, such as cropping, straightening, sharpening, red-eye removal, and others.
This is quite nice, considering the app is available free of charge from the Windows Store. As for this specific version, here are the two big changes which have been made:
- The app no longer supports Adobe Revel
- In-app purchases have changed: Premium features are now free when you sign in with an Adobe ID
So, as we can see, if you are an Adobe customer and you already have an Adobe ID, the great news is that you will get to access all the paid premium features totally for free. Furthermore, unfortunately this update removes support for Adobe Revel. But this is obviously no surprise as the service itself closed. The remaining users are being moved over to the Creative Cloud Photography plan by Adobe.
Regarding that nice Adobe ID update, what you should know that it’s a limited time offer, so make sure you login as fast as possible to make use of it. The paid features include Premium Looks and Reduce Noise, among others. The Adobe Noise Reduction Pack usually sells for $4.99 and the Adobe Looks Pack for $2.99, so if you need these features, then why not get them for free when this is possible?
Here’s a rundown of all the main features of the app to help you decide if you’d be interested in downloading it on your Windows 10 PC or mobile device:
- Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate and flip your photos, and remove red eye. your photos. Remove red eye.
- Auto-fix: One-touch adjustments for brightness, exposure and shadows.
- Color: Slider controls for exposure, contrast, clarity, vibrance and more.
- One-touch filters: Choose from more than 15 eye-catching effects!!
- Adobe Looks Pack gives your photos fun, fresh looks with even more one-touch filters
- The Adobe Noise Reduction Pack minimizes unwanted grain and speckling in your photos
There’s a lot of good things going for Microsoft Solitaire Collection. The recently-revamped game set of various games was mostly welcomed by avid solitaire players […]
A formal announcement made by Microsoft suggests that Windows Update will no longer have the Semi-Annual Channel (Targeted) option also referred to as SAC-T option starting […]
Chrome announced a brand new exciting feature that will let users create a link to a word on the existing webpage and share it with others. The Scroll to Text feature […]