- There are many great social media websites, and one that is unique is Pinterest.
- Pinterest has its own browser button, and in today’s article, we’ll show you how to add it to your web browser.
- Want to improve your life using your PC? Check out our How-To page for some great suggestions.
- Web browsers are constantly changing, so we suggest that you visit our Browsers Hub for more news and guides.
Pinterest is a social media service that lets you share images and other content from the Web. The service is incredibly simple to use, especially if you have a dedicated Pinterest button.
In today’s article we’ll show you how to add a Pinterest button to your favorite web browser, so let’s get started.
How do I add a Pinterest button to my browser?
- First, you need to download Install Chrome Extensions add-on.
- Now visit the Pinterest page on Chrome Web Store.
- Click on Add to Opera button.
- Click on OK and Install to install the extension.
Opera is built on Chromium which means that it supports Chrome extensions. In addition, this browser comes with a built-in ad blocker so you won’t have to deal with ads anymore.
The ad blocker will also block tracking scripts and make your web pages load faster. There’s also a free built-in VPN that offers unlimited bandwidth.
More so, it’s Pinterest integration can be greatly increased via addons like Pinterest Panel.
OperaA web browser that specializes in adding buttons and integrations to various web apps and social media platforms.
- Visit the Pinterest Chrome Web Store page.
- Click the Get our browser button.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to add it.
- Visit the Pinterest Save Button extension page.
- Click on Add to Firefox button.
- Now click on Add.
- Open Pinterest Save Button page on Microsoft Store.
- Click on the Get button.
- Wait for the extension to install.
The process should be the same on both the old and new versions of Microsoft Edge.
Installing the Pinterest browser button is incredibly simple, and you just need to download its extension for your web browser and you’re good to go.
FAQ: Learn more about Pinterest
- How do I add the Pin It button to Google Chrome?
To add the Pin It button to Chrome, you just need to install the Pinterest extension from the Google Web Store.
- Why is Pinterest not working on Chrome?
Pinterest might not work in Chrome if there’s an issue with your browser or browser cache.
- Can I use Pinterest images on my website?
Most images on Pinterest are copyrighted, and the only way to use them is with the author’s permission.
- Why can’t I log into Pinterest?
If you can’t log in to Pinterest, make sure that your username and password are correct. Alternatively, try resetting your password or contact Pinterest support.