Third party Pokémon GO app for Windows 10 is now available
Pokémon GO is an augmented reality game was only released for Android and iOS. However, a few weeks ago, we found out about a company named ST-Apps that’s working on a third party Pokémon GO app for Windows 10 Mobile.
We are pretty sure that not many thought this game would be available for Windows 10 Mobile so soon, but it seems the Windows Phone community inspired the developer company to make an effort and release it as soon as possible. ST-Apps seems to have figured out a way to sideload Pokémon GO using its source code from GitHub.
However, gamers will still need to make an account on an Android or iOS device, something that can be done via Bluestacks). Keep in mind that side-loading will need to be enabled in order to install the app as it can’t be found on the Windows Store. The downside of Pokémon GO for Windows 10 Mobile is that it lacks the augmented reality features the game comes with. The third party Pokémon Go app can be installed on devices that run on Windows 10 Mobile, but there are developers who could bring it to Windows 8.1 OS by using the source code.
How to install third party Pokémon Go Game On Windows 10 Mobile:
– You will need to create a Pokémon Trainer Club account by heading to this page
– Log into Pokémon GO from an Android/iOS device to select your starter (You can do this via Bluestacks)
– Logout from the official Pokémon GO application
– Enable sideloading on your Windows 10 Mobile device
– Download the certificate from here and the app file from here
– Copy the two files on your mobile device, open the file manager, launch and install the .cer file. After that, launch and install the .appx file.
– Launch the game and log into your Pokémon GO account to start playing!
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Play Pokemon GO on your Windows 10 PC with this guide
- Pokemon GO paving the way for HoloLens’ success?
- Fan of Pokemon GO creates 3D model trainer in Windows 10 attire
Blu-ray is, without doubt, the most powerful video content hub today, which is a marked improvement to the preceding DVD medium. However, its convenience of […]
Microsoft PowerPoint presentations usually contain important, sometimes classified, documents. Hence, most people tend to password-protect such documents against unauthorized access. However, what happens if you […]
The reception desk is the face and voice of any organization. An automated receptionist software simplifies the entire process of visitor management. Whether it’s the customer, […]