Revolut is a popular digital banking solution that offers instant banking facility with its Revolut app. Using the app anyone can create a bank account within in 10 minutes and start making transactions.
Sometimes, the app may fail to update the transactions resulting in revolut money not received issue.
Revolut automatically updates the balance in your account after every debit and credit transactions. Sometimes, the app may fail to update your balance after the amount is credit.
Follow the steps in this article to troubleshoot Revolut money not received issue.
What do I do if money sent via Revolut is not received?
1. Revolut money not appearing
If the issue is with your balance showing as 0 on the Revolut home screen, it can be due to temporary glitches. You can clear the local cache data and force close the app to resolve this issue. Here is how to do it.
- From your Android device home screen, tap on the Settings icon.
- Scroll down to Apps and tap on Manage apps.
- Wait for the apps list to load. Locate and tap on Revolut.
- At the bottom, tap on Clear data option.
- Select Clear Cache and tap on Yes to confirm the action.
- Now tap on Force Close option (bottom left corner).
- Choose Yes to confirm the action.
- Relaunch the Revolut app and check if the money not appearing issue is resolved.
2. Log out and log in
- If the issue persists, try to logout and login.
- Launch Revolut and tap on your Profile.
- Tap on sign out.
- Close the app.
- Open Revolut and log in without your credentials.
- Check if the app displays the balance correctly.
3. Wait and contact support
- Money sent from one bank account to your Revolut account may not appear instantly.
- At times, international transactions may take a few days.
- Normally, international transactions take 2-3 days depending on where you live.
- If you haven’t received the money even after 3 days, make sure you contact the Revolut support.
- Also, check Revolut social media accounts to check if any of the services are down for maintenance.
4. Uninstall and reinstall Revolut
- If the issue persists, try uninstalling the app.
- At times, undetected bugs can stop an app from functioning properly.
- From the home screen, tap and hold on the Revolut app icon.
- Select Uninstall from the options.
- Restart the phone.
- Open PlayStore and search for Revolut.
- Download and install the app.
- Log in without your Revolut credentials and check if the money not received issue is resolved.
By following the steps in the article, you can fix Revolut money not received issue. Transaction related issues are rare and the support staff can resolve the issue when a ticket is submitted.