- Revolut is one of the world's biggest online banks, with 13 million users around the world.
- It managed to expand its reach by shifting from a mobile-only service to a web service.
- Learn more about Revolut and how it can improve the way you spend your money.
- For more financial apps and services, visit our website's Financial Software section.
In a world where the power of the Internet gives banks the ability to exist in an uncentralized manner, Revolut managed to become the king of independent banking services.
Ironically, Revolut first started off as a mobile-only service, but that all changed when it was announced that it will be shifting to an online model, so the 13 million users that it has can now access their account from any PC or desktop around the world, just as long as it has an Internet connection.
Because of the service’s popularity, we’ve decided to create this step-by-step guide where we will be showcasing how you can transfer and use the new web app.
RevolutGet better control over your finances, trade currency, crypto and stocks faster and easier, and more thanks to Revolut!
How do I use the new Revolut web app on my PC?
- Go to the Revolut website
- In the top-right corner of the screen, select Sign In
- Use your phone number as the log-in credentials
- You will then have to use your Revolut PIN code
- Once you’ve written the PIN, you will need to authorize your access using one of several methods:
- Approve the new access through the mobile app
- Have a security code sent to your via SMS
- Have a security code sent to the email address you registered with when you created your Revolut account
Once you’ve logged into your Revolut account, you will gain access to a dashboard from which you can freeze or unfreeze your cards, block or unblock your PIN and toggle all other card security settings on or off.
Additionally, you can also get a full rundown of all the expenditures made with the Revolut card, allowing better management over your spending habits.
Aside from the above mentioned features and the ability to access your Revolut account via desktop of laptop, there are are no other benefits to using the web app over the mobile app.
That being said, use whichever you find to be more convenient, and make better financial decisions using Revolut.
If you want to read more about the brand-new Revolut web app, check out this dedicated page.
Are you excited about the new Revolut web app? Let us know what other improvements you may want to see with the new feature by leaving use your feedback in the comments section below.