- Any company should protect its important data by using a small business security software.
- The products from ESET are the best small business security software.
- Many business owners have chosen top small business cyber security software like Avast and Avira.
- Bitdefender destroys malware, being among the best small business computer security software.
There’s nothing worse than a computer without an antivirus installed on its system. The only worse thing is what can happen if that particular computer were to get hacked, especially if it’s owned by a company.
There is so much valuable content in our lives these days, starting with private photos, crucial work data and more and if these become compromised, we’re talking about a potential virtual apocalypse.
Unfortunately, hackers these days have become so advanced in creating malware that it’s harder to keep up with their sophisticated cyber attacks.
This is why it’s essential to use the best possible antivirus, especially for your business in order to prevent disasters.
We picked seven of the best antivirus software and a VPN for small business to show you their main features so that you can decide easier what best for your organization’s needs. They are the following:
- ESET Smart Security
- Avast Endpoint Protection Suite Plus
- Avira Antivirus for Small Business
- Bitdefender for Business
- Emsisoft Anti-Malware for business
- Cyberghost VPN
- Kaspersky Small Office Security for Business
- AVG Business Security
Protect your company’s PCs with these security tools
ESET Smart Security offers an advanced protection system for your operating system and for your online safety. If you want only the best software available, then feel free to try out ESET Smart Security.
Built to fit the standards of the most strict users, it will offer you a variety of strong extra features such as anti-theft and a clever password manager. Use ESET Smart Security and secure all your Windows, Mac, Linux and Android devices.
The top benefit you will obtain from this software is an ultra-high level of data protection combined with a clever password management.
If your data or laptop is stolen or if you have lost your USB key, then ESET Smart Security keeps your device protected.
With its password management feature, you will be able to create strong and unique passwords to secure all your accounts. Protect your computer against lots of malicious software including malware, ransomware and phishing.
ESET Smart Security
ESET Smart Security offers top protection against viruses, malware, phishing, ransomware and device theft.
Avast is a Czech company that is much aware of the importance of small businesses. As a result, it created the Avast Endpoint Protection Suite Plus solution to offer sophisticated protection for your company’s computers and servers as well.
Your essential emails and files will no longer be exposed to the risk of being damaged.
The program comes with a lot of amazing features such as the following ones:
- Avast Endpoint Protection Suite Plus will improve your company’s productivity.
- The software comes with a great anti-spyware and anti-malware engine that works flawlessly.
- This antivirus also offers a top-notch firewall and a really powerful antispam filter.
- You will also be able to enjoy full server and workstation support.
- Avast Endpoint Protection Suite Plus provides email server protection as well.
- There are also a few management options that will improve things even more: Enterprise Administration and Small Office Administration.
- The File Reputation System is handy because it notifies users at once if a file that they want to open is safe or not.
The technologies used by this antivirus are incredibly sophisticated and complex assuring users that their systems are always adequately protected.
Avast Endpoint Protection Suite Plus
Avast Endpoint Protection Suite Plus offers complex protection for all your company’s servers and computers.
Last but not least, Avira Antivirus for Small Business is another excellent solution regarding your small business’ security. Everything that your small organization will need is packed here is this great security bundle.
Check out the best features and functionalities that you will find using this software:
- This package will protect your PCs, email communications and servers as well.
- Avira Antivirus for Small Business is able to fully secure your devices and network against all kinds of web attacks and malware.
- This is a powerful but at the same time lightweight software that has an online management console.
- You will be able to manage your customers remotely via the premium on-premise and cloud management consoles.
- Using Avira Antivirus for Small Business, you can protect your workstations via real-time scanning, advanced web and network protection, and anti-botnet safeguards.
- The software’s management is flexible, and you will get fast updates.
Check out more in-depth details on Avira Antivirus for Small Business on the software’s official website.
Avira Antivirus for Small Business
Avira Antivirus for Small Business offers great protection for your company’s computers, servers and e-mail communications.
As a small business owner, after you realized that you need the best possible security for your digital life, you have to choose the best antivirus software, and one of the most significant solutions are the ones offered by Bitdefender.
Bitdefender for Business has to over a great deal of solutions more or less advanced for your business, according to the organization’s needs. GravityZone business security is one of them, and it’s packed with lots of valuable features and functionalities worth checking out:
- Bitdefender for Business can detect 99% of both known and unknown threats using advanced behavior technologies.
- Bitdefender Advanced Threat Control aka ATC is continually monitoring all the running processes for signs of various malicious behaviors.
- ATC is a technology that was launched back in 2008 as AVC, and it has been constantly improved to keep users one step ahead of threats.
- The Bitdefender Global Protective Network is currently protecting over 500 billion machines.
- Bitdefender comes with years of experience in perfecting machine learning and artificial intelligence which are essential for increased protection.
- Bitdefender software for business is able to detect and block all threats such as worms, viruses, spyware, Trojans and more.
- This software will never slow down your computer while it’s working in the background and this is really important for maintaining high performance.
- Bitdefender’s GravityZone Business Security is easy to install on your systems, and it’s intuitive enough even for users who are not necessarily experts.
- Bitdefender provides excellent management of the components, and you’ll get to choose between onsite and cloud-based options.
- The software’s dashboard is easy to navigate, and you can configure the settings, add computers, and monitor your whole network.
As a small business, it’s essential to have functional software that does not require dedicated IT resources. Bitdefender’s solutions for business protect your business from malware without slowing down the systems or affecting your employee’s productivity.
There is a lot more to learn about this great pack of solutions, so we advise you to head over to Bitdefender’s official website and check out more in-depth data about this antivirus solution.
Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security
Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security uses advanced behavior technologies to protect your business.
Emsisoft Anti-Malware is one of the best lightweight security tools that you can find. But don’t get confused – even if it does not use many system resources, this is a powerful PC that is always in top of independent Antivirus tests.
Let’s have a quick look on what does it offer for your enterprise PCs:
- Behaviour Blocker – a new tool against customized threats and new cyber-menaces.
- Centralized endpoint administration and deployment.
- Optimization for server use.
- Email notification when a threat is detected.
- Dual virus and malware scanner (dual-engine).
- Anti-ransomware, Anti-phishing and PUP prevention.
You will find more great features of this awesome security tool at a great price. We also have to mention that it has a 30-day trial period so you can check if it is a good antivirus for your business before buying it.
Emsisoft Anti-malware protects your business against viruses, malware, ransomware, phishing, PUP and other online threats.
CyberGhost can definitely live up to the awesomeness implied by the product’s name. The software was founded in 2011 by a team located in Romania, and it currently boasts more than 15 million users, which is quite an impressive statistic.
CyberGhost is a VPN software that is able to hide your IP, encrypt and anonymize your Internet activity and secure your system whenever you’re on Wi-Fi.
Take a look at the most important features and functionalities that CyberGhost can offer for your small business:
- If your small business is extra concerned about security, you should definitely look into a VPN service and its benefits.
- VPNs can hide your online activity from all kinds of snoops and CyberGhost can also limit who can and who cannot access the network content.
- You’ll find out that CyberGhost is one of the best free VPN solutions on the current market.
- It offers reliable connection speeds and fantastic network security which is crucial these days.
- CyberGhost also works on most modern operating systems as well.
- Considering the continually increasing prevalence of cyber attacks and identity fraud and theft, CyberGhost is an amazing option because it offers military-grade protection known as Advanced Encryption Standards aka AES.
- CyberGhost offers the most secure protocol that currently exists, and it will make your activity hacker proof.
- The software also makes sure to offer users easy installation and great user experience.
There are a lot more features that are included in this piece of software, and you should definitely find out more about them.
CyberGhost VPN will hide your online activity, secure your system when using Wi-Fi and offer other great features.
Kaspersky is a company that has always excelled at its job, and the company’s antivirus software have managed to pass most tests.
When it comes to protecting your systems from dangers the Endpoint Security for Business will turn out to be the best solution.
This antivirus comes with extensive and efficient management features, and you will get the opportunity to enjoy multi-layered protection from a massive number of aggressive cyber attacks.
Check out the best features that are included in Kaspersky Small Office Security for Business:
- After this software finds something suspicious, it will move it to quarantine if this is what you choose, but it can also delete the threat on the spot.
- The software is straightforward to use, and it packs big data threat intelligence just to make sure that nothing essential get stolen from your business’ computers.
- The program offers you the ability to control every computer on your network at the same time.
- Kaspersky Small Office Security for Business comes with some of the best anti-ransomware features.
- It offers one of the most reliable antimalware protection on the market.
- Using this program will not slow down your computers.
- You will be able to enjoy cloud-based monitoring management and complete encryption of your files.
- You will get real-time cloud protection against malware, viruses, and phishing attempts.
- The software comes with a password manager and a strong antispam module.
There are more functionalities packed in Kaspersky Small Office Security for Business, so make sure to check them all out.
Kaspersky Small Office Security for Business
Kaspersky Small Office Security for Business keeps your company’s computers safe and protected from online threats.
If you’re looking for a reliable antivirus for your business, perhaps AVG Business Security might be the right choice for you. This software is designed for small businesses, and it comes in several versions.
All versions have a CyberCapture feature that can send unrecognized files to the AVG’s servers in order to perform a detailed scan on that file.
Remote management is also available, so you can easily monitor and manage all devices in your company.
If you’re using Microsoft File Server or Windows Sharepoint Server, you’ll be pleased to hear that you’ll be able to protect them using the File Server Security feature.
AVG Business security also has a Network Antivirus feature that can detect and remove malware from devices in your network.
If you want more features, there’s AVG AntiVirus Business Edition that comes with advanced threat protection, privacy protection, and its own firewall. As for additional features, there are Online Protection and Email Protection features.
For complete protection, there’s AVG Internet Security Business Edition. This version has all the aforementioned features as well as Email Server Security and Spam Protection features.
Overall, AVG Business Security offers a plethora of features, so if you’re a small business owner, feel free to try any of these three versions.
- Remote Management
- File Server Security
- Network Antivirus
- Smart Scanner
- Privacy Protection
- Online Protection
- Email protection
AVG Business Security
AVG Business Security scans your computers and network devices for viruses and malware, keeping them virus-free.
These are our five picks for the best antivirus for small businesses, and we guarantee that no matter what your final choice will be, you’ll get the best possible protection for your small organization. Good luck!