Shantae Half-Genie Hero is a fun game to play. Although at first it may look it’s a simple game, players confirm this title is actually quite challenging. In it, you’ll guide Shantae to stop a mysterious crime wave sweeping Sequin Land. Learn what her strong points are and use them when confronted with enemies. For example, her devastating Hair-Whip Attack sends monsters flying and she can use magic attacks.
There are also a few issues affecting the game, but WayForward should soon release a patch to fix them. Speaking of game adjustments, rebinding the game’s keys is not an obvious task. For this reason, we prepared a short how-to guide to help you rebind keys in Shantae Half-Genie Hero.
Here’s how to rebind Shantae Half-Genie Hero’s keys
1. Go to the main menu > go to the bottom of the Save slot > you should see the following options: Erase, Copy and a set of gears.
2. Select the gears> go to Controller Configuration > configure both the keyboard and gamepad.
Speaking of quick tips, many players report Shantae Half-Genie Hero suffers from low FPS rate issues. One player confirms that forcing the display to 60Hz rather than 144Hz solves this problem. If you’re experiencing low FPS issues and stuttering, use this solution and see if it works for you too.
Shantae Half-Genie Hero received positive reviews on Steam. Players appreciate the game’s upgraded graphics and the polished and fun gameplay.
Pretty much all you’d expect from a Shantae game with refined controls, more content and a much improved level-select system which cuts out the filler content and lets you get right into the action.
You can buy Shantae: Half-Genie Hero for $19.99 from Steam.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Dishonored 2 New Game Plus mode combines Emily and Corvo’s powers
- Astroneer game comes to Windows 10 and Xbox One
- Fans hate the new Dota 2 Update 7.00, say the game is losing its identity