Dishonored 2 New Game Plus mode combines Emily and Corvo’s powers
It’s been a little over a month since Dishonored 2 was released for PCs and consoles. Since then, gamers have long waited for an update to their favorite first-person stealth and assassination game. Since its release, a New Game Plus mode (NG+) was added to the PC version in a beta patch late last week. And now, that update is finally Live for everyone.
The update gives players the combined powers of both Emily and Corvo at all difficulty levels. It also retains the Runes and Bonecharms earned in previous playthroughs. This new mode is available to all the players who’ve finished the game. Apart from these, there are the usual bug fixes and upgrades.
There still are a few aspects the game lacks, which will hopefully be delivered in the next update to arrive in January. (For instance, the absence of the mission select option that deters players from going back to a specific parts of the game and playing their favorite levels again.) Also, the “custom difficulty” settings options are missing. These options can tailor the experience to a player’s specific taste.
Dishonored 2‘s Latest Features
- New Game Plus mode
- New Quick-Access Wheel option for hiding/unhiding items
- Fixed Oraculum false-kill count in Royal Conservatory
- AI detection tweaks to clarify when players are detected or not
- AI locomotion improvement for running
- Fixed various Bonecharm effects (Strong Arm, Spiritual Pool, etc)
- Fixed a problem in slow-motion where some inputs were ignored
- Blood Thirst: various enhancement and fixes
- Killing an NPC with their own bullet is now more reliable
- Tweak for mana potion refill speed, depending on difficulty
- General performance and optimization improvements
- Fixed various game logic issues
- Fixed various User Interface issues
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Major Dishonored 2 patch is coming out this week to fix performance bugs
- Dishonored 2 system requirements, make sure your computer meets them
- Dishonored 2 comes with large 9 GB day-one patch, players are not pleased
Microsoft just released cumulative update KB4491101 for those who are running Windows 10 V1507 (RTM version). The update is just restricted to the users of Windows 10 […]
It is certainly annoying to face issues in your system when you have to finish off the most important task that has been assigned by […]