The Complete Anatomy app is one of the best anatomy software solutions you can download for Windows computers. It’s a great learning tool for teachers, students, and curious individuals.
Without a doubt, the best way to learn human anatomy is by attending classrooms and making experiments on real-life models. But that’s not always possible, and the next best thing is to resort to anatomy software solutions.
There are few tools as resourceful and interactive as the Complete Anatomy app. It gives you the possibility to immerse yourself into the exciting world of human anatomy, featuring accurate 3D models, even from microscopic anatomy.
- Fun and interactive anatomy learning tool
- Distinct subscription plans for students and teachers
- Check out application features for free
- No forever-free version available
Medical specialists carefully researched and curated the application’s content before delivering it in the form of videos, courses and lectures on various topics. Conveniently wrapped in a user-friendly tool, the Complete Anatomy app can be used on all your devices: Windows 10, macOS, Android, and iOS.
Although anyone can use the program to study anatomy on their own, it’s also possible to create study groups if you’re the type of individual who gets more benefits out of an interactive classroom.
Before reading our review for this anatomy software application, let’s take a look at editions, system requirements, setup and permissions, getting started, and set of features.
Complete Anatomy free version
The Complete Anatomy app isn’t free to use, but you can check out its entire set of options and configuration settings during a 3-days free trial. Once the trial expires, you can either uninstall the Store app or purchase the premium edition.
There are 4 payment plans available for the Complete Anatomy app, depending on how you wish to use it. You can choose from an Individual, Student Plus, Educator, and Professional license.
The Individual license comes with a one-time payment but can be used for personal purposes only. The other three are only available as subscription plans, and their license must be renewed every year. We will explain the differences between the 4 editions below.
Complete Anatomy system requirements
Before you download the Complete Anatomy app, check if your system meets these conditions:
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8 (either 32-bit or 64-bit)
- Around 1.08 Gb free space
Complete Anatomy setup and permissions
To set up the Complete Anatomy app on your PC, you simply need to click the Get button on its Microsoft Store page. Because the software package is large, it will take a while to finish the installation, even on speedy internet connections.
As far as app permissions are concerned, you should know that Complete Anatomy can use your location, webcam and microphone, as well as access your internet connection.
How to use the Complete Anatomy app
After setting up Complete Anatomy on your device, you can explore the mini-tutorial at startup and choose your medical specialty if you want to obtain relevant content about a specific topic: osteopathy, anesthesiology, cardiothoracics, physiotherapy, physician assistant, sports science, plastics, critical care, psychiatry, pediatrics, orthopedics, or other.
The graphical interface has a pleasant theme and intuitive layout. From the main menu, you can access the Complete Anatomy content, courses, videos, models, store, settings and sharing options, depending on which license plan you have. There’s also a search function on standby.
Complete Anatomy features
Once you get a hang of its interface, here’s what you can do with a Complete Anatomy Individual license:
- Get access to the whole human anatomy model, which includes 12 body systems with multiple layers
- Explore 8 microanatomy models with the bone tissue, internal muscle, skin, blood vessels, alveoli, lymph node, and muscle fiber
- Learn about system layers, including dermatomes, surfaces and landmarks, bone parts, muscle origin and insertion points
- Dive into the physiological features of origin path tracing for nerves and arteries, interactive muscle motion, beating heart, muscle innervation and arterial supply
- Check out rich learning content curated by experts
If you get a yearly subscription plan for Complete Anatomy Student Plus, here’s what you get:
- Get in touch with a certified Complete Anatomy educator to receive curriculum content
- Freely access all supported courses, interactive cross-sections, and over 1,500 videos in the dentistry, orthopedics, fitness, cardiology, and ophthalmology specializations
- Install Complete Anatomy on all your devices and all supported platforms
- Unlock 7 extra models: tooth, tongue, suprarenal gland, tendon, kidney lobe, eye, and olfactory organ
Opting for a Complete Anatomy Educator license brings you these benefits:
- Use educational tools to create interactive content for your students
- Take over the curriculum manager to fully control all kinds of content (drag-and-drop support)
- Manage groups, explore 3D learning resources, and use a dashboard to evaluate your students
Finally, an annual subscription to Complete Anatomy Professional brings all Student Plus features, along with a license to use the software product in a clinical practice for teaching patients about human anatomy.
A complete anatomy app you can download for PC, Mac, Android, iOS
All aspects considered, the Complete Anatomy app offers an exciting way to learn about human anatomy, thanks to a well-rounded application with interactive controls. You can check out human models, switch to motion mode, closely examine micro models, and explore a rich library of content. Distinct payment modes unlock various features, depending on what you need and how much you’re willing to pay for it.
FAQ: Learn more about Complete Anatomy
- Is Complete Anatomy free?
No, Complete Anatomy isn’t free, but you can evaluate all core components during a 3-days free trial. That might not be enough to explore everything, but it’s enough to give you an idea of whether or not you’re interested in paying for a subscription plan.
- How do I delete my Complete Anatomy account?
To delete your Complete Anatomy account, you have to send an email to 3D4Medical, the developer.
- Which anatomy app is the best?
We believe that Complete Anatomy is one of the best anatomy software solutions for your Windows PC. Nevertheless, if you want to check out other options, we suggest starting with Essential Anatomy, 3D Anatomy Software, and 3D Human Anatomy.
- Free trial
- human anatomy, education