Efficient To-Do List can help you manage your to-do lists, tasks, and events without resorting to professional help. If you’re looking for the right tool for the job, we think you should definitely give this program a shot.
Available for Windows, iOS, and Android, Efficient To-Do List is a software solution specifically designed for creating to-do lists. But its functionality doesn’t end there since you can also create tasks.
The to-do list planner gives you the possibility to prioritize tasks, keep track of your progress, as well as sync information between desktops, smartphones, and tablets. It’s intuitive and multilingual.
- Intuitive interface and options
- Prioritize tasks and customize the task view
- Backup, export, sync, password protection
- Outdated interface
Before getting our final verdict for this tool, take a look at its system requirements, multiple editions, setup operation, interface, and feature set.
Efficient To-Do List system requirements
There are no special hardware specs listed for this tool. Here’s what you need:
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, or XP (either 32-bit or 64-bit)
Efficient To-Do List editions
Multiple editions are up for grabs when it comes to this task organizer. For example, most users will be happy to know there’s a forever-free version called Efficient To-Do List Free. It has no expiration date, but some features are kept locked. It has an installer and portable mode.
Meanwhile, Efficient To-Do List is the normal version of the software tool, which also has an installer and portable mode. It’s not free, but you can try all options and configuration settings during a 30-days free trial.
Lastly, business users can turn to Efficient To-Do List Network to unlock team collaboration tools. It also features a 30-days free trial for those interested in taking it for a spin at no cost.
Once the trial expires, you can either remove the product from your PC or purchase a software license.
How to install Efficient To-Do List
If you opted for setup mode, you can review and accept the license agreement before moving on to choosing the destination folder. It’s also possible to create program shortcuts, make filetype associations, and ask Efficient To-Do List to autorun at every Windows launch.
On the other hand, the portable edition of Efficient To-Do List can be unzipped anywhere on the hard drive or to a removable storage unit to seamlessly run it on any PC without installation.
Efficient To-Do List interface
When it comes to the graphical interface, the tool gives you the possibility to choose from several styles. It’s a bit outdated, though, so the UI could use a new design. On the bright side, it’s quite intuitive, even for users who haven’t operated such software before.
From the left part of the window, you can view all tasks, search through them, and inspect recycle bin contents with deleted tasks.
A great to-do software tool for Windows PCs
All aspects considered, Efficient To-Do List turns out to be a great software solution that can help you manage your tasks and to-do lists using a Windows computer. It’s wrapped in a user-friendly interface and comes bundled with intuitive controls for all types of users, even unskilled ones.
Efficient To-Do List FAQ
- Is Efficient To-Do List free?
Yes, there’s a free version called Efficient To-Do List Free. It doesn’t have time limitations, but you can’t use some of its features. On the bright side, you can check out everything in a 30-days free trial.
- Is Efficient To-Do List safe?
Efficient To-Do List is a legitimate piece of software created to help you plan your tasks and to-do lists in a single environment. It doesn’t contain malware. Furthermore, the tool supports data backups and database password protection, making it perfectly safe to use.
- What is the best app for to-do list?
We think that Efficient To-Do List is one of the best to-do apps for your Windows 10 PC, thanks to its user-friendly interface and options. However, if you’re looking into alternative solutions, you could start with Google Keep, Todoist, and Wunderlist.
Overview of Efficient To-Do List features
- Organize your tasks and to-do lists in a user-friendly environment
- Add general task information like start and due date, status, completion level, priority, and label
- Set visual and audio task reminders
- Write comments using Microsoft Word-style writing options
- Add task details like total and actual work, mileage, billing info, and company
- Attach files and links, mark recurring tasks, and manage task groups
- Create subtasks or sibling tasks hierarchically, switch to the card viewing mode
- Quickly track down a particular task using an advanced search tool with conditions
- Send tasks to the trash can and restore them later if you change your mind
- Switch through different task view modes, such as current week, overdue, or high priority
- Customize the task view by showing or hiding any fields
- Connect to a server or cloud server to synchronize your data across all supported devices
- Back up and restore the database of to-do lists, activate auto backups
- Protect your privacy from other PC users by locking the task database with a password
- Easily export tasks to files and later import it into the database
- Configure spelling settings, download more dictionaries or create your own
- Create custom fields, minimize the tool to the systray, allow multiple instances
- Set the first day of the week, together with the number of working hours per day and week
- Customize fonts, disable action confirmations, and change the number of recent files displayed
- Multiple users from the same organization can access the same data in the Network edition
- Choose from multiple interface languages
- Software Version
- Latest version
- Free / Free trial
- to-do, task, manager